Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: CH100A Final Exam

(regen's answers)
Im giving u 30/100 regen.

1. 1.8/1.5=1.2 -> 20% faster
2. Crim is right, as attack speed has a floor of 1100 ms - WRONG
3. There may be multiple correct answers, the one I was thinking of was Obelisk of Power, in The Otherworld
4. False, only 5* and 6* mobs enrage
5. False, this skill may only be cast on mobs - Did u check this in duels?
6. False, a higher melee combat ability decreases this probability
7. False, scholar ability has no effect on firebolt
8. Conflux -> Brace -> Pureness, so Alyss might win one of the previous rolls and be excluded from the Pureness
9. Ring/Conflux/Brace -> Totem -> Pureness, so Alyss is most likely to win a low value drop and be excluded from the high value drops
10. Fewer, as Eury can conduct Rogue items first, decreasing the number of times Alyss can roll for Druid items. - Alyss is druid/mage, and we declared she wants to ruin the chances for her, so wrong, she'll conduct druid items first.
11. Decrease. When choosing the top 3, your probabiliy of winning a drop is #drops/#players. When rolling individually, your probability becomes 1/#players + 1/(#players-1) + 1/(#players-2) + ... , a slightly higher probability
12. Stinging Swarm, Rupture - neither is technically divine. Divine is resisted by adds, and those arent.
13. Slash
14. (5000 + 300 ) / (7 * .95) = 797 damage/sec
15. (5000 + 200 + 300) / (7 * .95) = 827 damage/sec
16. (5000 + 200 + 300) / (7 * .90) = 873 damage/sec
17. Simple equate the two DPS functions to each other: (5000 + 300) / (7) = (5000) / (7 * (1-CD%)) -> CD% = 5.66% - I explained the differences in equality between cd and dmg.
18. Fire, Ice, Magic, Pierce - pierce isnt needed
19. No classes cannot use the skill
20. Everlasting Fireworks - *GREEN* everlasting fireworks I believe
21. Nuada
22. No, Ward of Fire's aggro range is within the Dragon Fire AoE range, which will most likely kill his Druid - can position urself out of range I believe, as well as combine ward of fire with breath/sanctuary and avoid the dmg.
23. If he wishes to, as Nature's Breath is outside the AoE range
24. Indefinitely, as long as they are bashed/frozen - half points, 15 secs if not.
25. False, only Divine Damage affects the wraths - half points, rupture and swarm too. Neither is divine
26. No
27. 3 players = 190% xp; split in three = 190/3 = 63% of the soloing xp
28. Poison
29. Sulid or Epona, depending on who you ask - how is sulis first?
30. Thailand
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I hope you all realize there is an answer key at the bottom haha

Yes, armor counts as a resist (three resistances: pierce, slash, crush)

Crim is using full EDL, so EDL dagger
Did u just claim Im a rogue???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Im a warrior!! Its edl sword!!
Haha I always thought you were a Rogue! Something to do with the name... edited!
Im going to report u. Honestly. For not reading a single comment of mine in support of dps warrior, nor my signature. Im just ashamed of u.

4* mobs can enrage, when we used to tank the adds at necro they would rage after awhile.
3 players is 160%, the first player is you and doesn't get an added bonus, the next two both add 30% totaling 160%.
28. Poison
Aren't there only two items that give direct resist to slash/crush/pierce? There's many that give poison resist.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Thanks Crim and Chaos, you spotted three mistakes (I got an A- on my own exam :( )
Aren't there only two items that give direct resist to slash/crush/pierce? There's many that give poison resist.
Armor itself is pierce/slash/crush resistance combined as one term. Also, bear helms, wolf helms, defector drops, guzzletusk/fairy queen gear all can have direct physical resistance. For poison resist, what is there besides CG gear, meteoric bracelets, and frost charms?
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Thanks Crim and Chaos, you spotted three mistakes (I got an A- on my own exam :( )
Armor itself is pierce/slash/crush resistance combined as one term. Also, bear helms, wolf helms, defector drops, guzzletusk/fairy queen gear all can have direct physical resistance. For poison resist, what is there besides CG gear, meteoric bracelets, and frost charms?
Hippo rings,
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

Also new offhand upgrade. Armour isn't though. You try get more slash/crush/pierce resist gear directly than pois, no way, impossible (not including armour ofc since its indirect). Bear helms give a lot all the rest give between 10-100

Youtube Series here

4* mobs can enrage, when we used to tank the adds at necro they would rage after awhile.
3 players is 160%, the first player is you and doesn't get an added bonus, the next two both add 30% totaling 160%.
28. Poison
That was me quoting regen's answers and giving them points

28. Poison
That was me quoting regen's answers and giving them points
I was also pointing out the inconsistencies in regens answers, you just posted them so I quoted you.

Youtube Series here