Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions for the blossoms experts

Aw cmon, now that it's being publically discussed on the forums, the quest xp is gonna get nerfed :(
Just like sent.
Let's have hope, this is a different team, we can only hope they wont screw us over too.... they seem more open to our ideas and feedback than otm was, and I still dont understand why they felt the need to nerf the sentinel quest. I personally believe it should be changed back, and I would hope they would consider that.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

So according the statements I’ve heard;

- About 11,000 flowers to get from 180-200 (4200 ish from 180-190)
- 350 ish flowers for 180-181, and after that increasing by 15 or so.
- If you maintained control of all of the flower spots, and weren’t afk at all, you could farm about 11,000 flowers in 10-12 hours.

So basically getting 180-200 in 11 ish straight hours of farming flowers. That’s a lot of farming..
But could you lix from 180-200 in less than 11 hours? No you can’t. By farming flowers until you reach 11,000 or so, maintaining all the flower spots without being AFK, you would level a lot faster farming flowers. You’d save about 3-20 hours spending on how fast of a leveler you are. But it’s tiring and no fun to do.
Andrew
220+ Ranger
220+ Mage
215+ Druid
190 Lock Rogue

The Gordon Ramsay of Clan Wasted Potential on Rosmerta.

- If you maintained control of all of the flower spots, and weren’t afk at all, you could farm about 11,000 flowers in 10-12 hours.

So basically getting 180-200 in 11 ish straight hours of farming flowers. That’s a lot of farming..
But could you lix from 180-200 in less than 11 hours? No you can’t. By farming flowers until you reach 11,000 or so, maintaining all the flower spots without being AFK, you would level a lot faster farming flowers. You’d save about 3-20 hours spending on how fast of a leveler you are. But it’s tiring and no fun to do.
Lixing is no fun either. And collecting flowers saves you gold from using xps/restos those 20 levels. And you also make gold back (200 each turn in). It is exactly like fettle cap quest

At level 205 it took about 350 or so flowers for one bar (was testing it out), so somewhere around 3,500 flowers to get to 206... nice little fun fact
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Aw cmon, now that it's being publically discussed on the forums, the quest xp is gonna get nerfed :(
Just like sent.
Let's have hope, this is a different team, we can only hope they wont screw us over too.... they seem more open to our ideas and feedback than otm was, and I still dont understand why they felt the need to nerf the sentinel quest. I personally believe it should be changed back, and I would hope they would consider that.
That can only be said when we see what they have to provide, so far we've seen reused events which in my opinion was probably already scheduled while otm was still running it so judgement will come after birthday event ends and mini events/expansions start.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Lixing is no fun either. And collecting flowers saves you gold from using xps/restos those 20 levels. And you also make gold back (200 each turn in). It is exactly like fettle cap quest
Lixing is faster than fettles. Blossoms are faster than lixing. It isn't really like that.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Lixing is faster than fettles. Blossoms are faster than lixing. It isn't really like that.
But the quest is similar....a simple collection quest that gives a good amount of xp, and that is the point that is trying to be made.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Lel
Luckily I was the first person on my server to discover blossoms and I didn't share the secret till I had all the blossoms I needed :lol: :twisted: got them all to my self :D

But the quest does need to be nerfed, for a free quest to be
1) faster
2) cheaper
3) easier (picking up flowers is a lot easier than killing mobs)
than actual grinding doesn't compute logically. The quest as a lixing alternative makes some sense (barely but whatever, how come picking flowers is more heroic than killing a bunch of living pet rocks in the tower), but for it to be better than lixing means it isn't the alternative, rather lixing is.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I agree with Bob, the quest needs to be nerfed.

We have this entirely new area, mobs from 180-200, and no one is killing anything unless they are doing faction.

180-200 on blossoms is increasing the gold on the server, raising inflation. Less lixes being purchased and used (less dollars spent to support the game).

I hate being the bad guy here, but the ease of your leveling shouldn’t come at the expense of the server/game’s health.

If you want to make leveling easier, give a permanent bonus across the board. Else, this needs to be addressed, and I’m sure the Glasgow team was tracking it. But with the changeover, VR has probably been hesistent to make any waves.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader