Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions for the blossoms experts

If we’re talking about nerfs I personally say keep it since this is another way to level and is a free way to level at such a high level. People who lix get the joy of the the whole lixing experience over the lemme camp some flower spawns. I personally have not used it yet but couldn’t care less about it. What VR need to do is fix all the other important bugs first before even needing this. If I see this be a focal point it will truly show this game is going absolutely nowhere
Yep. Lets be real, we have more important things than spending all our money on elixirs vs being friends with benefits with bunch of flowers. I couldnt care less atm if someone bursts through 180-200, I care about the BT/Gele glitches and bugs much more.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Currently, no talks about nerfing this, but it'll probably be monitored. These type of quest, generally, increase bot reports and bring up areas where bot protection can improve. PS if you get caught botting, you will be banned and the blossoms will be removed.

As a general thought for comments like "There are bigger issues to worry about." or "Watch this get nerfed immediately, but X will take longer." When you implementing fixes, features, balance changes, etc. into a game, it isn't normally the team "scheming" against the community. It's about prioritization and ease/cost to implement. The team has X number of things that HAVE to be implemented. They start with the top and then go down the list to see what can make it in when. It also varies based on who is working on what. If someone finishes a task that is preventing another task and so forth and so on. So you may have X feature that is the top priority, that is going to take up most of the dev and design teams time. Then, you have X number of other tasks to complete. You prioritize and then fit in what you can. Maybe someone finishes a task ahead of schedule, so they pick up a small task that can be completed before pushing live. Just to give y'all some insight. It's not always black and white. There are a lot of moving parts.

Currently, no talks about nerfing this, but it'll probably be monitored. These type of quest, generally, increase bot reports and bring up areas where bot protection can improve. PS if you get caught botting, you will be banned and the blossoms will be removed.

As a general thought for comments like "There are bigger issues to worry about." or "Watch this get nerfed immediately, but X will take longer." When you implementing fixes, features, balance changes, etc. into a game, it isn't normally the team "scheming" against the community. It's about prioritization and ease/cost to implement. The team has X number of things that HAVE to be implemented. They start with the top and then go down the list to see what can make it in when. It also varies based on who is working on what. If someone finishes a task that is preventing another task and so forth and so on. So you may have X feature that is the top priority, that is going to take up most of the dev and design teams time. Then, you have X number of other tasks to complete. You prioritize and then fit in what you can. Maybe someone finishes a task ahead of schedule, so they pick up a small task that can be completed before pushing live. Just to give y'all some insight. It's not always black and white. There are a lot of moving parts.
New hair
Exclusive emotes
Seasonal content
Good shtuff to do

I have only been able to collect about 400 per hour when I have exclusive run of the blossoms on a 100ms mount which seems just fast enough to be on spot when blossoms spawn. What rates have others been able to achieve?
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

I have only been able to collect about 400 per hour when I have exclusive run of the blossoms on a 100ms mount which seems just fast enough to be on spot when blossoms spawn. What rates have others been able to achieve?
Wow really? I get that much in 30mins!

Also a tip to deal with bots is to kill em! Drag a mob in between them and blossom and they will click on it and that mob will kill them, if it doesn’t you can always drag more adds, once they dead they won’t get back up, works if they turn auto attack off/ filter players on etc

Yes but even then we (the players) know very well just how many things, small or big, are there for VR to focus on that are more important. This isnt harming anyone, it isnt broken, it isnt OP. Its nice to have more than 1 way to lvl. Do ppl not elix? Ofc they do, but for lazyasses like me I like to do quests and bounties on my lvl 188 alt, even tho in the mini event I elixed him. Im just too bored of solo elixing sometimes or other times Im just not free enough to do it or focused enough to put 15 mins into making my elix worthwhile (even tho I have 550 or so xps, Im just a cheapass, me being the jew I am), so having something like bounties and repeatables to make small progress each time without having to focus 15 mins into furious screen mashing is decent.

Also, as u stated it can be a way to find bots.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex