Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions for the blossoms experts

180 to 181 was like 360 or so I think. It increases by about 15 on average per level. I went 180 to 195 and the last level took almost 600. Probably looking at 11k blossoms or so to go from 180-200
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

180 to 181 was like 360 or so I think. It increases by about 15 on average per level. I went 180 to 195 and the last level took almost 600. Probably looking at 11k blossoms or so to go from 180-200
Omg i would ve tought much more thx!

Mage ftw

Lol damn people are really tryna level without killing stuff, I don't have the patience to gather all those :lol: :lol:
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Lol damn people are really tryna level without killing stuff, I don't have the patience to gather all those :lol: :lol:
If you get all flower spots you could do that in a straight 4-5 hours maybe, or over a few days spend an hour each day easy
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Aw cmon, now that it's being publically discussed on the forums, the quest xp is gonna get nerfed :(

But anyways, I agree completely that it is the best way to level...however, at the same time you are losing out on the items from leveling (vials/rings) and also all the ability points.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!