Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions for the blossoms experts

People who says it should be nerfed already abused it :roll:
Sorry, I didn’t use blossoms to level my characters. Still needs to be addressed.

And yes, I’m sure people who used blossoms to level also know that it needs to be nerfed regardless of them being seen as hypocritical.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

This ^^
@Bob you can’t begin your post saying you discovered it first and kept it a secret so you can abuse it freely then now that you are done with it you want it to be nerfed. If you think it really should be nerfed, and being the first to discover it, you should have posted about it right away, Not abuse it then call for a nerf.

I agree with Bob, the quest needs to be nerfed.

We have this entirely new area, mobs from 180-200, and no one is killing anything unless they are doing faction.

180-200 on blossoms is increasing the gold on the server, raising inflation. Less lixes being purchased and used (less dollars spent to support the game).

I hate being the bad guy here, but the ease of your leveling shouldn’t come at the expense of the server/game’s health.

If you want to make leveling easier, give a permanent bonus across the board. Else, this needs to be addressed, and I’m sure the Glasgow team was tracking it. But with the changeover, VR has probably been hesistent to make any waves.
inb4 they nerf this immediately then take month(s) before addressing CG quivers and the axe, BT helms breaking DG aura and druid’s interruption and dmg issues /s

If we’re talking about nerfs I personally say keep it since this is another way to level and is a free way to level at such a high level. People who lix get the joy of the the whole lixing experience over the lemme camp some flower spawns. I personally have not used it yet but couldn’t care less about it. What VR need to do is fix all the other important bugs first before even needing this. If I see this be a focal point it will truly show this game is going absolutely nowhere
Last edited by Allyknife on Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

If we’re talking about nerds I personally say keep it since this is another way to level and is a free way to level at such a high level. People who lix get the joy of the the whole lixing experience over the lemme camp some flower spawns. I personally have not used it yet but couldn’t care less about it. What VR need to do is fix all the other important bugs first before even needing this. If I see this be a focal point it will truly show this game is going absolutely nowhere
I believe this is perfectly accurate. This was a wonderfully refreshing read! Thank you :-)

Obviously huge plus one from me.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Sorry, I didn’t use blossoms to level my characters. Still needs to be addressed.

And yes, I’m sure people who used blossoms to level also know that it needs to be nerfed regardless of them being seen as hypocritical.
I used it to level from mid 180s to 190 but still agree that it should be nerfed. I don't think gathering quests should yield more xp over time, especially since it requires little to no effort to complete.
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior

I mean if this is the case kelpie horn quest needs a nerf the quest to get you from 110-140 ish needs a nerf and that’s not what needs to happen. We need the lesser experienced non plat buyers to find a way to level successfully without having to use all of their gold on lixs/restos. This keeps their progress truckin along and maybe more endgame players in the end “players” not toons/alts
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

I suggest instead of needing exp! Make it so u also have to kill 1 plant to give in quest, another way to lvl is great! And it can only be used 180-195, before it requires a drastically high amount of blossoms to get a lvl, I find lvling easier because it’s less boring, right now u won’t get all spots free there’s already 5 afk toons there whenever u go, and they are getting sold at crazy prices 300g ea on my Server.