Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Chest Promotion Event: Server Restart at 1am PST

bob the mage wrote:
Corrupt wrote:Add a gara/skain weekend ffs

why, those bosses have been garbage for a while now. Only piece worth while is the misc, and even then smolach/Bt miscs are usually better.
Runic ammies beat skain ammies, Lich shop rings beat skain tank rings, shop runic rings beat skain str rings
The only time the drops are decent is for mordy lock alts.

Enough fast spawn events though... lets have some peace for a while :lol: :|

It's all subjective. Is a runic ammy better? Yes. Is it better if you don't want to spend gold on an ammy and a skain or Gara will get you by just fine? Then the runic isn't better. And it can be really tough for some players to get charms/misc. So this would help with that to some extent.

But, yes, there is better gear as far as stats or dmg with some of the vendor gear. But skain and Gara ain't bad. And if you made them on a no window 8 hour respawn it wouldn't burn anyone out. It really boils down to how it's set up. I liked the spider event that had a 10 min window and 6 hour respawn.

I wouldn't mind seeing ember dragon or whatever it is that has the cooldown charms but would only drop the cooldown charms.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Thefreeze wrote:Yay an event that only benefits plat buyers

Waited a week for a cool event and nothing but a boring recycled one and nothing else

That's the way I felt when they said there would be a 1.5xp bonus weekend and when they had double plat and etc. So while none of those benefitted me, it's nice that they happen for the players they do benefit. You'd never have an event if they only did events that made everyone happy because it benefitted them personally.

And all these events are recycled. They've done extra xp events and extra bounty events and plat bonus events and etc. So if we don't want recycled events, we'd really have no events happening.

Bonus to xp, plat, chests, bounties and then increased raid spawn and hat quests have all been done before. But it at least will cover something that interests everyone or most everyone at some point.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Zyz wrote:
Zkills wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
This is a very traditional end of "Event" "gift." It has been happening since 2013 when chests were first introduced to the game.
I don't see any reason to complain about something "free." OTM/VR/Whatevertheyarecallingthemselvesthesedaysbecausewhocanreallykeeptrackanymore doesn't have to give us anything.
Instead of complaining about the contents of a free gift, offer constructive ideas for what you would want to see next. Just please no more 1 sigil days :lol: that is just an absolutely pathetic gift.

Chest discounts signal the end of the current event and the soon beginning of the next event... so I expect a full blown update in the next month lol.

Or how about we get an event where Unox/210 edl spawns are faster with a higher spawn rate of 5/6*s??? That would make me happy lol

For their last couple birthdays they've done 12 for 10 chests following double plat but usually on the Monday after. This time they just happened to wait till a week later.

12 for 10 always comes at the end of an event and the beginning of a new... it’s your last chance to get these chests at a cheaper price before new ones come out, it’s always been that way (double plat has nothing to do with it). With new chests comes new content
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Zkills wrote:So the grand finale of CH birthday events is a chest discount? I don’t even buy plat ;-;

Quite disappointing. They're asking you to give them money at this point.

And this didn't really feel like a birthday celebration to me. 1 sigil? Seriously? Where were all of the birthday related quests and stuff related to the birthday?

EDIT: Looked at older posts regarding the chest discount, seems it's a trend with all of the end of events. Disregard my first comment.
Lir
Tanker Baby - 212 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - 25 Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior

Zkills wrote:
Zyz wrote:
Zkills wrote:Chest discounts signal the end of the current event and the soon beginning of the next event... so I expect a full blown update in the next month lol.

Or how about we get an event where Unox/210 edl spawns are faster with a higher spawn rate of 5/6*s??? That would make me happy lol

For their last couple birthdays they've done 12 for 10 chests following double plat but usually on the Monday after. This time they just happened to wait till a week later.

12 for 10 always comes at the end of an event and the beginning of a new... it’s your last chance to get these chests at a cheaper price before new ones come out, it’s always been that way (double plat has nothing to do with it). With new chests comes new content

Search through announcements and you'll see where 12 for 10 chests haven't always just come at the end of an event and before a new event starts.

Regardless though it's a new team working on the game so things will be slightly or greatly different.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

OTM got lazy ages ago and the whole event thing since they stopped the seasonal events has just been the same “mini events” on loop pretty much to the point where they may as well just leave them in to reoccur ever 3 months :roll:
More raid bosses, more drops is always nice, but where are the real developments?
If VR wants to revitalize this game they need a good strong design and development team. Bring back the seasonal events and bosses. Keep legacy and add the new bosses to the stack after each event, but give us something new to look forward to.
The bosses could drop fashion for all I care.

I’m bored of the same yearly routine.
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016