Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Please convince me what server to pick

As for Belenus
Gwydion
Herne
Sulis ftw!!!
I am a 210+ rogue from Nuada in the clan Crew.
Lugh is a lot like how Belenus was described. Two endgame clans, Pegasus and Alliance.
Lir is cool
Thanks for the responses so far, I would like slightly more information before I commit somewhere.

- Does your clan (or your server) kill the toughest boss in the game? If not, how close are you to doing so?

- How is the leadership of the clan you're in, do clannies see drops that are in banks, and are all drops (both armour and gear) based on points or other subjective methods?

- And finally, do chests sell well on your server?

Honestly appreciate the responses, hopefully I'll be moving in by next week.

Can give a bit of info about Lir.

There's three clans that come out on top of others. LORE, Genesis, and Emperrors. Would say Genesis and Emperrors are the more end-game clans while LORE is below that point. I believe Emperrors and/or Genesis have taken down Gelebron multiple times but no clue if anyone on Lir has taken down newest end-game boss. LORE is still working their way up to that point, we're starting to get some more 180+ in clan (some new, and some older ones leveling) so I wouldn't say LORE is quite ready for end-game.

I'm not entirely sure what join requirements are per clan, but LORE will take anyone in.

Only chief has access to all of the clan banks in LORE, leadership is fine, and drops are handed out as requested, or rolled on. Clannies may still send in items though. I don't know much about the others since I haven't been in either for long.

Emperrors has a DKP system for drops, no clue about Genesis, and LORE is roll-based (which I kind of hate, an inactive could come and snag a drop and quit for months). I would avoid LORE since you said you don't want to be involved in a roll-based clan.

Super Knowledge go for 4-5k, haven't really seen any Heroic, Super Combos go for like 15k, Heroic 20k. Hastes go 5k and every other lix is like 1-2k.
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior

As for Belenus
Gwydion
Herne
Sulis ftw!!!
Lugh is a lot like how Belenus was described. Two endgame clans, Pegasus and Alliance.
Lir is cool
Thanks for the responses so far, I would like slightly more information before I commit somewhere.

- Does your clan (or your server) kill the toughest boss in the game? If not, how close are you to doing so?

- How is the leadership of the clan you're in, do clannies see drops that are in banks, and are all drops (both armour and gear) based on points or other subjective methods?

Did you go to the subforums? Each one typically has an about thread.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

As for Belenus
Gwydion
Herne
Sulis ftw!!!
Lir is cool

1. No we havent killed BT yet. Im not sure how to measure how close, we have the numbers and our strategy, we'll simply do our best.
2. Im part of leadership so I dont think I can give u subjective response on it. Every boss that gets killed the drops are posted, what isnt requested is banked and can be requested later by mail. All drops are voting system, we're the only clan to have full voting system (guards+gens+chief vote, we have extra tools like gear tracking and attendances).
3. Chests sell quite well, 25k-35k are the prices I think, mostly 30k. I dont buy chests tho so Im only going with what I see in our Line auction groups (thats where our players prefer to sell, world wide).

Albeit we fully vote, it has never been a hindrance. We're the clan thats been dominant longest in game (since 2012) and we have always had competition (when rival fell apart and new one came up it took them a while to compete on bigger things tho).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Well gwydion is extremely active atm I’d say from the lower level clans to the eg clans and those clans who are still building themselves.

Relentless is able to kill every boss, currently killing Gele on spawn, and BT essentially the same day, mord/nec/prot e pz. We have stopped caring for hrung thus treat it like aggy with a roll for drops with whoever is there no matter the clan. We also currently have comp at mord necro prot and the occasional unox not often however(unox part). As we noticed our recruits are already surpassed the level of DL for the most part we don’t require the collect of all Dl items we only keep crowns and whatever clannies choose to pass to bank, everything else can be kept or sold at their willing such as most frozen drops.

There also has been a rise of a lower/mid tier clan who are working on frozen/Dl and another mid tier clan working toward frozen- low edl if you wish to join clans who can help progress before applying toward relentless or whatever clan you choose to go for.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

For Nuada again:

- No, we (as a server) are the newest server and are yet to kill the second hardest boss too. Not so sure how close the server is to Gelebron but not near the hardest one at all atm (Bloodthorn); I mentioned the clan kills in my earlier post so yeah
- All clannies can see boss drops in albums and get weekly updates for quest items, so yeah. We follow the dkp system and all that matters is the points.
- Chests sell for around 20-30k in Nuada, just shout in the castle and you should get a buyer soon enough.

Again, hope to see you soon :P
Last edited by Legend69 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nuada: Loony Toons
Retired Ex-Goat of Nuada DG Rogue
Lure Monkey - 221 mage and co.

Sulis: Toxic
Enlightenment - 226 full DG + BT helm DPS Druid and co.

They call me "Bright"

For Nuada again:

- No, we are the newest server and are yet to kill the second hardest boss too. Not so sure how close the server is to Gelebron but not near the hardest one at all atm (Bloodthorn)
- All clannies can see boss drops in albums and get weekly updates for quest items, so yeah. We follow the dkp system and all that matters is the points.
- Chests sell for around 20-30k in Nuada, just shout in the castle and you should get a buyer soon enough.

Again, hope to see you soon :P
Why are you saying we and then describig the crew system when fatality kills prot and fatality ONLY (same with necro)
Hi

- Nope we (clan LazyDrunks) can't kill BT yet, but we were actively working on a strategy. All we need now is numbers, we couldn't get those due to people busy irl. As soon as we get the people, it'll be downed.
- Everyone can see the drops that are in the lootbanks, the drops are uploaded right after the boss so it's always up to date. The leadership is cool, they won't stress you about just a game and require you to do a mad amount of work or put in a ridicoulus amount of time in the game to stay in clan/get drops/armour upgrades. Armour upgrades are mainly based off of activity (checked in timer chats and dkp list).
- Chests are around 40k here, they sell okay, not exceptionally bad or good.

Hope that helped
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Lugh

Lugh has two endgame clans, Pegasus and Alliance.

There is healthy competition at most raids and dl/higher edl. Minimal griefing and drama most of the time. Meteoric and frozen are easy to get as those bosses arent farmed much. We aren’t hugely overpopulated either so you can usually get your lixing spot of choice, although the CG blossoms area can be a war zone lol

Not sure on Alliance atm but Pegasus is a lvl 150 requirement with a loot council system for voting on gear based on effort camping and attending dl and Edl.

Most lixes I believe are fairly easy to get, although I don’t see hastes in AH much (saying that I only really use AH for checking fash and occasionally jewellery). Pricing is 1k for non hastes/xp, xp and hastes are 5k each. Pet and mount tokens vary from 35-60k.
Mrs D covered a lot, but I’ll try to fill in the blanks.
Both clans can and do kill up to and including Prot and Gelebron. Neither clan has a Bloodthorn kill, but both are growing and becoming stronger, so it’s jut a matter of time.

Pegasus leadership is good; boss participation is not required, but it is rewarded. General clan demeanor is friendly, and a mutual respect is maintained.

Chests sell for 40-60k depending upon the buyer. To my knowledge, the chest market has slowed down a tad, but is likely to pick up for the discount this weekend.

Hope this helps and hope to see you in-game!

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com