Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Critical strike/skill ring/ability..

So i recently tested my full DG ranger with 4 godly crit rings on and unsurprisingly i found zero difference in crit hit rate!

So im guessing crit strike and crit skill ability plateaus like everything in this game whic simply makes those rings completely pointless dead content...

Can these rings be changed, or the ability be made to not plateau?

1k abil = 10% crit rate perhaps?

Sure it seems op, but you’d be sacrificing a lot of base stat to raise that crit rate..
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

Re: Critical strike/skill ring/ability..

So i recently tested my full DG ranger with 4 godly crit rings on and unsurprisingly i found zero difference in crit hit rate!

So im guessing crit strike and crit skill ability plateaus like everything in this game whic simply makes those rings completely pointless dead content...

Sure it seems op, but you’d be sacrificing a lot of base stat to raise that crit rate..

but you don’t want help? Do you?

but you don’t want help? Do you?
What is 3750? Lol
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

I while ago I did a hypothesis test at various critical skills levels to determine the formula, but also found no difference! I presume you did the same test I did, using training dummies and casting skills on yourself. This was Muldar's explanation:

There are several factors influencing the critical probability:
- a baseline critical percent (~8%)
- a critical factor based on the mob (by level I believe?)
- your critical ability

The formula then roughly follows this (it is likely the second terms are to the power of a decimal, but we don't know for sure):
probability of a crit = .08 + crit factor * critical ability

This explains the following results:
- training dummies have no crit factor, hence the static 8%
- players have no crit factor, making leveling crit skills useless for Support Druids (static 8%)

We should though see differences by varying the critical ability and mob level/stars. I would like to see the following tested:

To see whether mob stars makes a difference:
- hit Mordris 500-1000 times, record the number of crits
- hit a 190 4* mob 500-1000 times, record the number of crits
- hit a 190 1* mob 400-1000 times, record the number of crits

To get data on how crit % changes with mob level and crit ability:
- hit a level 100 mob 500-1000 times with no crit gear, record the number of crits
- hit a level 100 mob 500-1000 times with some crit gear, record the number of crits
- hit a level 100 mob 500-1000 times with lots of crit gear, record the number of crits

- hit a level 150 mob 500-1000 times with no crit gear, record the number of crits
- hit a level 150 mob 500-1000 times with some crit gear, record the number of crits
- hit a level 150 mob 500-1000 times with lots of crit gear, record the number of crits

- hit a level 200 mob 500-1000 times with no crit gear, record the number of crits
- hit a level 200 mob 500-1000 times with some crit gear, record the number of crits
- hit a level 200 mob 500-1000 times with lots of crit gear, record the number of crits

That should be enough to figure out the complete formula, of course the more data points the better.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I while ago I did a hypothesis test at various critical skills levels to determine the formula, but also found no difference! I presume you did the same test I did, using training dummies and casting skills on yourself. This was Muldar's explanation:

There are several factors influencing the critical probability:
- a baseline critical percent (~8%)
- a critical factor based on the mob (by level I believe?)
- your critical ability

The formula then roughly follows this (it is likely the second terms are to the power of a decimal, but we don't know for sure):
probability of a crit = .08 + crit factor * critical ability

This explains the following results:
- training dummies have no crit factor, hence the static 8%
- players have no crit factor, making leveling crit skills useless for Support Druids (static 8%)

We should though see differences by varying the critical ability and mob level/stars. I would like to see the following tested:

To see whether mob stars makes a difference:
- hit Mordris 500-1000 times, record the number of crits
- hit a 190 4* mob 500-1000 times, record the number of crits
- hit a 190 1* mob 400-1000 times, record the number of crits

To get data on how crit % changes with mob level and crit ability:
- hit a level 100 mob 500-1000 times with no crit gear, record the number of crits
- hit a level 100 mob 500-1000 times with some crit gear, record the number of crits
- hit a level 100 mob 500-1000 times with lots of crit gear, record the number of crits

- hit a level 150 mob 500-1000 times with no crit gear, record the number of crits
- hit a level 150 mob 500-1000 times with some crit gear, record the number of crits
- hit a level 150 mob 500-1000 times with lots of crit gear, record the number of crits

- hit a level 200 mob 500-1000 times with no crit gear, record the number of crits
- hit a level 200 mob 500-1000 times with some crit gear, record the number of crits
- hit a level 200 mob 500-1000 times with lots of crit gear, record the number of crits

That should be enough to figure out the complete formula, of course the more data points the better.
But wouldn't you rather drink beer and go play pool?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I'll surprise u even farther. I elixed my ranger who had roughly basic 500 scholar, I eqipped 4 scholar rings and use chocolate maclir to raise his scholar to roughly 5300. U know whats funny? In all the elixirs, I got almost zero crits from scholar. I got annoyed and equipped my normal rings back, and crit much more.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

They seem to only work on jobs that are 100 levels lower than you, the closer to the level you are the worse they are till it becomes negligible. Higher level than you or a boss lmao it seems to detract from your crits at a -5% per 5 levels higher. Cursed rings, not really good for farming cus if you need a crit on a mob 100 levels lower than you your in trouble. Haha

So what you need to do is level to 320 and you would be a criting machine in corrupted gardens with those rings. I guess that’s why they find them fishing, ancient people threw them into the water to get rid of the curse. Lol

They seem to only work on jobs that are 100 levels lower than you, the closer to the level you are the worse they are till it becomes negligible. Higher level than you or a boss lmao it seems to detract from your crits at a -5% per 5 levels higher. Cursed rings, not really good for farming cus if you need a crit on a mob 100 levels lower than you your in trouble. Haha

So what you need to do is level to 320 and you would be a criting machine in corrupted gardens with those rings. I guess that’s why they find them fishing, ancient people threw them into the water to get rid of the curse. Lol
Leveling to 320 seems like fun!
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue