Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Critical strike/skill ring/ability..

So i recently tested my full DG ranger with 4 godly crit rings on and unsurprisingly i found zero difference in crit hit rate!

So im guessing crit strike and crit skill ability plateaus like everything in this game whic simply makes those rings completely pointless dead content...

Can these rings be changed, or the ability be made to not plateau?

1k abil = 10% crit rate perhaps?

Sure it seems op, but you’d be sacrificing a lot of base stat to raise that crit rate..
They seem to only work on jobs that are 100 levels lower than you, the closer to the level you are the worse they are till it becomes negligible. Higher level than you or a boss lmao it seems to detract from your crits at a -5% per 5 levels higher. Cursed rings, not really good for farming cus if you need a crit on a mob 100 levels lower than you your in trouble. Haha

So what you need to do is level to 320 and you would be a criting machine in corrupted gardens with those rings. I guess that’s why they find them fishing, ancient people threw them into the water to get rid of the curse. Lol
Leveling to 320 seems like fun!
Wouldn't you rather go drink a beer and play pool? :lol:
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

They (sort of) capped the chance if you're fighting a low level, no matter how high your crit ability.

Chance is at a low base if you're fighting an equal or stronger opponent. Increasing your crit ability does little improvement to your chance.

Just like cooking?

I'll just call it out here. OTM is scamming when introducing the idea of (chance) ability to a new player. "Crit and your crit ability increases, which makes you crit even more!" Well, true if you consider increasing your ability from 2000 to 3000 improves your chance by 0.1% lol. At least OAC1 dares to display % figures alongside the various ratings, for transparency. The sneaky and conservative developer hides real performances behind the ratings.

As said above, crit ability needs to just have a direct % attached and not matter what mob you are hitting... why do they always feel the need to break things?! Lol
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

So glad these were a large percentage drop for weekly quests. Almost as useful as the 50 corrupted arrows.

Sometimes I wonder how much the devs actually play their game. I try to stay positive about it, but it’s just mind boggling at times.

Drop rates for raids are abysmal and the half the loot tables are useless. I had hope with BT, but this helm situation is just painful.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader