Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bai

So recently I’ve decided it’s just time for me to move on from ch. I’ve been playing since August 2012 and I can honestly say it has been really fun and I’ve met great people along the way. Now though my schedules busier than ever and it will most likely stay that way for a few years .-. (THIS DOES NOT MEAN IM STEPPING DOWN FROM BEING GOD OF CHICKENS, THAT THRONE IS STILL MINE ALWAYS WAS ALWAYS IS ALWAYS WILL BE). But overall it’s been a great time playing ch with a lot of ppl. I’ve transferred worlds couple of times along the way and met many ppl in diff worlds and it was fun to get to play with a large amount of people. Herne Tho will always be special for me especially since I’ve played there for 6+ years almost. Have fun and take care.-.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: Bai

So recently I’ve decided it’s just time for me to move on from ch. I’ve been playing since August 2012 and I can honestly say it has been really fun and I’ve met great people along the way. Now though my schedules busier than ever and it will most likely stay that way for a few years .-. (THIS DOES NOT MEAN IM STEPPING DOWN FROM BEING GOD OF CHICKENS, THAT THRONE IS STILL MINE ALWAYS WAS ALWAYS IS ALWAYS WILL BE). But overall it’s been a great time playing ch with a lot of ppl. I’ve transferred worlds couple of times along the way and met many ppl in diff worlds and it was fun to get to play with a large amount of people. Herne Tho will always be special for me especially since I’ve played there for 6+ years almost. Have fun and take care.-.
Thank god. Time to take the throne
Hi