Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bai

So recently I’ve decided it’s just time for me to move on from ch. I’ve been playing since August 2012 and I can honestly say it has been really fun and I’ve met great people along the way. Now though my schedules busier than ever and it will most likely stay that way for a few years .-. (THIS DOES NOT MEAN IM STEPPING DOWN FROM BEING GOD OF CHICKENS, THAT THRONE IS STILL MINE ALWAYS WAS ALWAYS IS ALWAYS WILL BE). But overall it’s been a great time playing ch with a lot of ppl. I’ve transferred worlds couple of times along the way and met many ppl in diff worlds and it was fun to get to play with a large amount of people. Herne Tho will always be special for me especially since I’ve played there for 6+ years almost. Have fun and take care.-.

Lol

YIU ARENT GOING ANYWHERE IMMA EAT U UR DED IMMA MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE DED YOU HEAR ME YOU AINT GOING NO WHERE, NO WHERE! YOU AINT QUITTIN IF YOU QUIT ILL START THE CHICKEN HOLOCAUST. THOUSANDS OF CHICKENS WILL DIE YOU ARENT GOING NO WHERE NOW GO BACK TO YOUR SERVER AND YOU STAY THERE.

Hi I’m back
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo leave I'm trynna eat some church's chicken and you're ruining the mood
OMG, what I would give for some Churches chicken right now... You don't even know...

Hi I’m back
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo leave I'm trynna eat some church's chicken and you're ruining the mood
OMG, what I would give for some Churches chicken right now... You don't even know...
Lol the good part of living in the city in Cali anytime you want fast food just travel a few blocks

Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Hi I’m back
The things you miss when you leave Americo. I feel you man!
Would you kindly?