Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is celtic heroes dead yet?

thee whole future of your version of Celtic heroes now solely relies on the ‘new Asian game’ of Celtic heroes.

Just cross your fingers the Asian game does well...unless you won’t have a game to play.

Simple fact.
Why would a developer neglect an established and dedicated player base in favour of chasing one that doesn’t yet exist?

I believe the plan is that both versions of the game will get updates in parallel, given they run on the same game engine and currently have almost identical content.
VR is a asian structured business designed for asian markets (that’s who technically owns your game now) The business deal would be if we can have the code and make money from our asian sided new game...any success and developments we can automatically put into the old Celtic heroes game not designed for asian markets.

VR employees wages are based on purely how the success of the Asian game of Celtic heroes.
Pure cost cutting and most streamlined way.

if they cannot create a profitable business through the asian game....to pass onto the old celtic heroes game you play. Do you see it now?

Robert otm didn’t see the way you see it unless no business would of ever gone down this route if game was increasing with profitability and popularity.

It was either this way to have a better chance or a bigger company buyout. The big company buyout never came.

VR is a asian structured business designed for asian markets (that’s who technically owns your game now) The business deal would be if we can have the code and make money from our asian sided new game...any success and developments we can automatically put into the old Celtic heroes game not designed for asian markets.

VR employees wages are based on purely how the success of the Asian game of Celtic heroes.
Pure cost cutting and most streamlined way.

if they cannot create a profitable business through the asian game....to pass onto the old celtic heroes game you play. Do you see it now?

Robert otm didn’t see the way you see it unless no business would of ever gone down this route if game was increasing with profitability and popularity.

It was either this way to have a better chance or a bigger company buyout. The big company buyout never came.
That’s entirely wrong, we’re still under same ownership and Celtic Heroes is still the primary focus.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

#wewantmuldar

Muldar was the best and better than the rest

He actaully cares about us...... im just saying
I think you're mistaking being friendly and approachable for caring. If you want to know if someone really cares about you, call them in the middle of the night and tell them your car broke down an hour away and need them to come pick you up.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

#wewantmuldar

I think you're mistaking being friendly and approachable for caring. If you want to know if someone really cares about you, call them in the middle of the night and tell them your car broke down an hour away and need them to come pick you up.
How is this related .... to me it seems like your too attached to the game u relate it to irl
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

#wewantmuldar

How is this related .... to me it seems like your too attached to the game u relate it to irl
Huh? I didn't compare the game to real life. I was talking about a community manager on online forum.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Huh? I didn't compare the game to real life. I was talking about a community manager on online forum.
Yeah i said be cares about us ( the community
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger