Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is celtic heroes dead yet?

Prepping a message right now. It may be next week before it's approved. There are still some finalizing items happening on it.
Whoops, a gust of wind and your mouse clicked on Submit instead of Save draft.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

There are plenty playing. Like how hard is it to have seasonal updates like before, or anything like that just to keep things interesting. Fun mask quests new chest mounts? Maybe some fun new ideas. Anything to make it more interesting. You have a video game company and an awesome game. Between everyone working there no one is creative enough to come up with any sweet ideas? I find that hard to believe. Theres enough people playing that if you could improve the game even more, it could have even more success. As far as I'm concerned this is still one of the best mmorpg options in the app store.

This game will die if we continue to get untimely updates and if a similar but larger 3D MMO is released for mobile.

Currently there is no stiff competition, even Runescape won't be a direct competitor because it has paid membership to unlock all of its content. Not many will pay over $10 monthly for a MMO on their phone/tablet.
Wattzon of Sulis

thee whole future of your version of Celtic heroes now solely relies on the ‘new Asian game’ of Celtic heroes.

Just cross your fingers the Asian game does well...unless you won’t have a game to play.

Simple fact.
Why would a developer neglect an established and dedicated player base in favour of chasing one that doesn’t yet exist?

I believe the plan is that both versions of the game will get updates in parallel, given they run on the same game engine and currently have almost identical content.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

This game will die if we continue to get untimely updates and if a similar but larger 3D MMO is released for mobile.

Currently there is no stiff competition, even Runescape won't be a direct competitor because it has paid membership to unlock all of its content. Not many will pay over $10 monthly for a MMO on their phone/tablet.
Not really though, Runescape has an in game purchasable item called a bond which gives you a free month of Rs Mem it costs about 7-8mill which I can easily earn in a week of Runescape on a member server, so you pay once and then its free.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here