Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is celtic heroes dead yet?

VR is a asian structured business designed for asian markets (that’s who technically owns your game now) The business deal would be if we can have the code and make money from our asian sided new game...any success and developments we can automatically put into the old Celtic heroes game not designed for asian markets.

VR employees wages are based on purely how the success of the Asian game of Celtic heroes.
Pure cost cutting and most streamlined way.

if they cannot create a profitable business through the asian game....to pass onto the old celtic heroes game you play. Do you see it now?

Robert otm didn’t see the way you see it unless no business would of ever gone down this route if game was increasing with profitability and popularity.

It was either this way to have a better chance or a bigger company buyout. The big company buyout never came.
That’s entirely wrong, we’re still under same ownership and Celtic Heroes is still the primary focus.
Ok so did virtual realms buy out One thumb mobile? No. That’s what we led to believe.

the only ownership tie is that richard the original founder/creator is what you call ‘under the same ownership’

Anyways scwing I’ll await the simple details on the actual deal process if you can pop them on this thread would be greatly appreciated.

I’m fully aware on Asian work based markets so it won’t be a issue me understanding YOUR ‘same ownership deal’

Speak soon bud

Re: Is celtic heroes dead yet?

Ok so did virtual realms buy out One thumb mobile? No. That’s what we led to believe.

the only ownership tie is that richard the original founder/creator is what you call ‘under the same ownership’

Anyways scwing I’ll await the simple details on the actual deal process if you can pop them on this thread would be greatly appreciated.

I’m fully aware on Asian work based markets so it won’t be a issue me understanding YOUR ‘same ownership deal’

Speak soon bud
We aren't going to go over details of the business aspects. That just isn't going to happen. Same ownership is Richard, yes. You're are entirely wrong in saying that Celtic Heroes is dependent on HAO. It isn't. CH is still the main focus. It always has been and will remain that way. It would be a poor business decision on our part to abandon a game with a steady player base.
Did morgana get fired too?!???
I asked it several times. As we got no answer I understood its a yes.
Dang, ty for the answer i really needed morgana atm, :( i wish tadahaaa can help me rn and understand
1. Please do not derail topics.
2. I already told you via PM, you need to write into appeals. Likely, we'll look over all the accounts. If the account is your brother's (as you say it is), then, we'll look to see where the scammed items are being funneled. If they aren't being funneled to your main account and your story checks out, the account may be unbanned. Until taking a much closer look at the accounts, I can't tell you whether or not your account is going to be appealed.