Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bans?

Ban Curry please, all he talks about are chickens.. this offends me as a vegan transgender hipster, Native-American-Indo-English hybrid alien, agnostic-atheist German engineer, who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular, and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death, who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified privileged terrorist lesbian.
Well this is being racist to chickens._. So ban u!
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

@OTM when are you going to add chicken cooking recipes?

@OTM when are you going to add chicken cooking recipes.
Chicken are plaguing dal riata. I mean they are EVERYWHERE. they are no better than rats atm, but unlike rats, they actually taste delicious. Easy solution, have us hunt and cook them and we can stop the infestation!

This could be the next competition! the prize could be a chicken hat :o or a chicken costume!

I'ma just put this right here
I in no part agree or disagree with this statement, just putting it here to, idk
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: @OTM when are you going to add chicken cooking recipes?

Chicken are plaguing dal riata. I mean they are EVERYWHERE. they are no better than rats atm, but unlike rats, they actually taste delicious. Easy solution, have us hunt and cook them and we can stop the infestation!

This could be the next competition! the prize could be a chicken hat :o or a chicken costume!
I like the idea that chickens could be used in recipes. Right now they’re just used for farmer moffats quest. This would make them more useful.

But for the reward we should get chicken fists
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I in no part agree or disagree with this statement, just putting it here to, idk
Oooo! Fried Chicken Cookoff!

Nom nom nom...
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

gonna make curry cook his beloved chickens in order to get the chicken helm he has always dreamed about oof. Will the pros outweigh the cons for curry? 0.0 cook his chickens and win chicken helm. Or save his chickens and forever regret missing out on the chicken helm ._.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

gonna make curry cook his beloved chickens in order to get the chicken helm he has always dreamed about oof. Will the pros outweigh the cons for curry? 0.0 cook his chickens and win chicken helm. Or save his chickens and forever regret missing out on the chicken helm ._.
Pfft that isn’t what I was thinking at all ;)
@otm, what’s your take on this competition idea :lol: ;) :twisted:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I will never cook my chickens._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I will never cook my chickens._.
I can just take the chicken helm then yum