Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Changes

When you reset the servers on Monday did you change the spawn rate of 5/6 star bosses in Dl?
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Re: Changes

Why would they change something without telling us? This is all RNG. It’s luck based even if 4* are spawning more lately. In herne has been the same ever since it was changed. Some 6*. Plenty 5*. But many are 4* which is completely fine by me. Before it would a 6* a day or two...

I said something like this in an old post

They increased 5/6* by x% to help them spawn

But at the same time 4* still have a (obviously large) x% spawn rate and you must just be incredibly unlucky hitting this percent.

In my eyes the problem is the percentage increase for 5/6 stars was not moved nearly high enough and the 4* % spawn rate clearly outweighs the 5/6

To put it into numbers (pure speculation)
The old rate was probably 65% 4* and 35% 5/6

Now I presume they changed it like this (concerning my numbers )
55% 4* and 45% 5/6
You see 4* still is higher rate than a 5/6 and in mathematical sense the 4* has a good chance to spawn instead of the 5/6 regardless of previous spawns.

It isn’t a case of 1 in every 100 spawns will be 55 4* 45 5/6 it’s more that every single one. So each spawn out of that 100 follows the 55% and 45% chance

Therefore it’s possible to hit that 55% 65 (for example) times when the 45% only hits 35 times. That’s makes sense as the higher percentage occurs more.
(This is purely speculation)
Belenus in this case is that lucky friend who always wins stuff. Getting the latter all the time.

In my view 5/6 should outweigh 4* percentage chance.

belenus is 6star all day everyday come here
Inc..ty for the invite.

Yeah, but the spawn times are also off. Compared to what was going on prior to Monday’s reset... it just feels nerfed. Shut the 4 stars off..it does nothing, but waste time. Irritating.

So thought I would ask instead of speculating.

Sorry what is RNG @Bitey
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

belenus is 6star all day everyday come here
Inc..ty for the invite.

Yeah, but the spawn times are also off. Compared to what was going on prior to Monday’s reset... it just feels nerfed. Shut the 4 stars off..it does nothing, but waste time. Irritating.

So thought I would ask instead of speculating.

Sorry what is RNG @Bitey
Random number generator. Basically shorthand for saying it’s based on chance.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Why would they change something without telling us? This is all RNG. It’s luck based even if 4* are spawning more lately. In herne has been the same ever since it was changed. Some 6*. Plenty 5*. But many are 4* which is completely fine by me. Before it would a 6* a day or two...
They've done it many times before.