Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Free Sigil of Health and Sigil of Energy

( insert message that shows off how much sigils I already have and 1 doesn't mean anything )
For real though, it's still better than nothing. Learn to be grateful and stop complaining for getting free stuffs.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

( insert message that shows off how much sigils I already have and 1 doesn't mean anything )
For real though, it's still better than nothing. Learn to be grateful and stop complaining for getting free stuffs.
But 1 doesn't mean anything. It's not about being grateful or ungrateful. When my great grandmother would give me 2 dollars on my birthday, I was grateful even though that 2 dollars wasn't really going to do anything.

These developers have a disconnect something terrible from the player base. I really feel like they think they're doing something good. This is like giving a homeless man a nickel and feeling proud like you did them a solid.

Here are some examples of what would have been nice gifts - 5 haste lix, 3 combos, 25 restos
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

We aren’t being ungrateful it’s just even with 0 sigils on the toon an extra virtually has no effect, why do you think people buy them in bulks

@admins

Replace this one sig with XP’s/ combos please it’s much more wanted

These developers have a disconnect something terrible from the player base. I really feel like they think they're doing something good. This is like giving a homeless man a nickel and feeling proud like you did them a solid.
No. Giving a homeless man a nickel would be a good comparison if everyone got a crate of sigs. It's more like giving a homeless man 2 pennies.

Or maybe this is the devs' way of giving us their 2 cents, cuz they don't post on forums :lol:
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!