Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Edl vs Featherdraw what am I missing?

They probably used gardensoffhand to balance classes.
Then why do rogues get such a big improvement?
Because of the whole 1 edl spite at a time ordeal which to be frank t9-10 practically useless on rogues simply because of t8 lapping t9 and 10 for god knows what reason
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

They probably used gardensoffhand to balance classes.
I think it depends if you see allowing more spites on at once as a fix or a buff
Spite is the strongest skill in the game so allowing 3x as many rogues to cast and get the full effect of it is an enormous buff. Rogues already dominate raid bosses on most servers and this only skews it even more in their favour.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I think it depends if you see allowing more spites on at once as a fix or a buff
Spite is the strongest skill in the game so allowing 3x as many rogues to cast and get the full effect of it is an enormous buff. Rogues already dominate raid bosses on most servers and this only skews it even more in their favour.
This is why I say give all classes that are dps build to do the same damage and get rid of who got kill. This world get rid of the arguments about which class is supposed to do the most damage and the hurt feelings of one class doing more dmg than another
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue