Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Chests

These chests are a joke... haste drop rate is practically non existent, I’m fed up of getting fashion tokens and defense lixes, this double plat event is nothing but a well dressed up scam. If you’re going to make people pay £100 for decent amount of plat the least you could do is make the chests half decent.

*EDIT* these chests were almost definately nerfed for double plat event. Purely out of interest I saved 125 of my original 400 chests to open after the event has finished. From these 125 chests I got almost the same amount of haste’s as I had from the previous 275, way more alts/Rebs, 2x 330 plat, and a 500k gold jackpot plus a dragon egg (got no dragon eggs from first 275 chests). In my opinion the chests were significantly better after the event had ended.
Last edited by Bowz on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Re: Chests

Ok fine, I'll be "that guy"

Don't buy chests if you don't like the majority of the drops.

It's not a scam. When you purchase chests, you know that the majority of the drops are elixirs and fashion tokens. If you ever talk to anyone else in the game, you know that the chance of getting anything decent is tiny.

I understand being frustrated about not getting anything, but that's how gambling works. 9/10 you end up with less than you started off with. Imo it's much more worth it to just sell chests...on Sulis they have been going for 40-50k in AH :roll:
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

These chests are a joke... haste drop rate is practically non existent, I’m fed up of getting fashion tokens and defense lixes, this double plat event is nothing but a well dressed up scam. If you’re going to make people pay £100 for decent amount of plat the least you could do is make the chests half decent.
The chests are as they always have been. If your have 0 expectation of getting anything specific, you won't be disappointed :)
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Figured the best use for plat now is to grab 8k and buy 1000 super hastes for low preasure raiding and re lixing when a raid is about to die... and simply never need to buy plat again... ;-)
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

No no you’re missing the point, these chests used to be at least half-decent I understand it’s a gamble and you’re not going to get anything good every time. But a few events ago you could open 100 chests and get maybe 30 haste’s. Now you’re lucky if you get any, the chests have been nerfed into the ground, I suspsect Just in time for this double plat sale.
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

No no you’re missing the point, these chests used to be at least half-decent I understand it’s a gamble and you’re not going to get anything good every time. But a few events ago you could open 100 chests and get maybe 30 haste’s. Now you’re lucky if you get any, the chests have been nerfed into the ground, I suspsect Just in time for this double plat sale.
I noticed that too

They’re just awful, considering how much plat they cost, no one should ever open a chest and get 50 idols... and nothing else. Which just happened to me.
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

They haven't been nerfed. They just keep adding more and more items to the chests. When it used to be 1 specific fashion set, a mount, and lix, your chances of getting something desirable were higher. Now it's almost better to just buy plat to directly buy lix that you need.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

They haven't been nerfed. They just keep adding more and more items to the chests. When it used to be 1 specific fashion set, a mount, and lix, your chances of getting something desirable were higher. Now it's almost better to just buy plat to directly buy lix that you need.
Heroic haste purchasable from plat store would be nice :/
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid