Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Chests

Of course it is a real gamble and so disappointing when you get rubbish or not useful stuff. There is of course the chance of good things as well. Maybe if all chest % were raised slightly it would one give better rewards but also in the long one wouldn’t it encourage more people to buy chest?

Maybe a win win for both CH/OTM and the player?
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

I agree that the chest drops are horrible. I have hundreds of fashion tokens that I can't sell or want to use in my bank. Unless they make them where you can buy old fashion items instead of the 4 or 5 crappy choices we have now they will be useless.
Personally I feel that since the revival chest for the couple of hours they were out the chests have been crappy. I have opened a lot of chests (1000) since then and maybe gotten 100k or 330 plat with no eggs. It is not just one thing that sucks, it is everything has been nerfed it seems.

Edit.
I forgot to mention that he majority of the people griping about the revival chest crashing their economy were people from one clan on one server who quit. Those like me who wanted revival chests are still here playing without access to revival chests due to people who quit and have zero influence the game.
Revival chests, and aeon items, are nothing but a broken promise and a scam from OTM.
Chest and event description CLEARLY stated event items was LIMITED to the ACTUAL event.

Its got nothing to do with what newer players want, that is and SHOULD be irrelevant! OTM scammed their own player base, and now they burn for it. Can VR do something about this scam?
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

I agree that the chest drops are horrible. I have hundreds of fashion tokens that I can't sell or want to use in my bank. Unless they make them where you can buy old fashion items instead of the 4 or 5 crappy choices we have now they will be useless.
Personally I feel that since the revival chest for the couple of hours they were out the chests have been crappy. I have opened a lot of chests (1000) since then and maybe gotten 100k or 330 plat with no eggs. It is not just one thing that sucks, it is everything has been nerfed it seems.

Edit.
I forgot to mention that he majority of the people griping about the revival chest crashing their economy were people from one clan on one server who quit. Those like me who wanted revival chests are still here playing without access to revival chests due to people who quit and have zero influence the game.
Revival chests, and aeon items, are nothing but a broken promise and a scam from OTM.
Chest and event description CLEARLY stated event items was LIMITED to the ACTUAL event.

Its got nothing to do with what newer players want, that is and SHOULD be irrelevant! OTM scammed their own player base, and now they burn for it. Can VR do something about this scam?
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Edit.

killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

500+ chests opened, no dragon eggs and 50 haste’s tops? Pathetic._. Never buying chests again
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Bought 400 chests, ended in 569 chests opened. 1 egg, zero mounts, a bit of fashion.

Then again, in all the chests Ive ever opened I got 1 mount and it was 80% speed 0% camo pheonix glider.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

If no one bought plat or chests or bought a very minimal amount just to get a few lix, it would give an incentive for the company to change things.

For a year or 2, there have been mass complaints about the chests. But, sure enough, it's not uncommon to read 'I bought chests again and they still suck.'. And they will continue to as long as players keep buying them.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

500+ chests opened, no dragon eggs and 50 haste’s tops? Pathetic._. Never buying chests again
That's what you said last time
Every time double plat rolls around I’m just gonna turn my apple off and set it to reactive after it’s over,_,
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Edit.

#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex