Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Carnage without bosses

2 smolach 200 mains, 4 smolach 210 mains, 2 urchaids, 1 skain (i think, maybe more), 1-2 gara mains, 2 natan mains, osan main, moniloth 210 main (ew no thanks). Natan 5, 2 smolach 210/5, osan 5.... Not sure I saw any other 5.

I know ow legacies went down too.
Is belenus clearing ymirs?
Of course!
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Ye I want another real Carrow carnage event.
To all those people saying that this event can be monopolised are crazy, there’s like atleast 10 6* bosses all spawn at similar times If not at once, u only need 8 people to lock, and chances are if they are using alts because of low man power u will win lock! no eg solo clan can have 80 concurrent players every 4-5 hours lol. Even then there’s 5* bosses too! For the smaller clans easily killed in few mins, and if that’s not enough there’s lvl 150-160 too, if thy can’t have eg gear cause they are a small clan then they can go to the next best thing.

Clan monopoly in some scenarios is unavoidable, in Carrow carnage it does not occur if the opposition tries.

VR need to realise people will always complain even if you give them 100% exactly what they asked for, they may turn around and see that what they asked for isn’t what they wanted, Carrow carnage worked last time it will work this time, bring it back!

Ye I want another real Carrow carnage event.
To all those people saying that this event can be monopolised are crazy, there’s like atleast 10 6* bosses all spawn at similar times If not at once, u only need 8 people to lock, and chances are if they are using alts because of low man power u will win lock! no eg solo clan can have 80 concurrent players every 4-5 hours lol. Even then there’s 5* bosses too! For the smaller clans easily killed in few mins, and if that’s not enough there’s lvl 150-160 too, if thy can’t have eg gear cause they are a small clan then they can go to the next best thing.

Clan monopoly in some scenarios is unavoidable, in Carrow carnage it does not occur if the opposition tries.

VR need to realise people will always complain even if you give them 100% exactly what they asked for, they may turn around and see that what they asked for isn’t what they wanted, Carrow carnage worked last time it will work this time, bring it back!
Also if you want to avoid monopolizing of bosses, have all of them spawn at the same time. 1 clan is not going to be able to get 5* and 6* spider, osan, ember, skain, Gara plus mord, necro, hrung, proteus, etc
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

...so I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but I've enjoyed this event.
It means that there's a much higher chance of stumbling across a legacy en route to dailies etc. and there're more bosses between the normal ones (on average).
More drops over the weekend + double plat (F2P, but it's a buyer's market right now for everything :P)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

It means that there's a much higher chance of stumbling across a legacy en route to dailies etc. and there're more bosses between the normal ones (on average).
More drops over the weekend + double plat (F2P, but it's a buyer's market right now for everything :P)
It's not a carnage.
Hi

It's not a carnage.
Meh, but I think I like this better than 4 hr spawns on all legacies.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

It's not a carnage.
no
Hi

It's not a carnage.
no
he said "I think" and "I like" not everyone thinks and likes... leave the guy be