Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Carnage without bosses

This is absolute bull.... Lol I've never been so pissed with this game as I am right now...waiting all weekend for a teased bossing event for the same damn crap we we suffer through every single day on this game. Camping. You gave us a camping event. Whoever came up with this idea should be forced to log in and camp them all weekend and see how much they enjoy it .. smdh ..
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

]
Well I mean... I do love legacy drops, and there are many that I planned on killing with the clan in advance, but when they said the legacy goes to OW and Murky I thought: "Well, thats much better. So far all carnages have been for us, the high lvl players (even if legacies are around lvl 180, we all know the big clans, #1 and #2 of servers, kill even ythair and synak), and what has been there for low lvl players?

I think its OK if for change we dont get all our endless bossing, and lower and mid lvls can get their bosses that would be a HUGE upgrade for them. But I'll be flamed down in a few minutes for people saying "Why are u &^*&^(*^(^&* against x200 spawn rates?" rather than thinking of others too.
I meant leaving it as is... That would give rest to people who didn't really want an event this weekend, but still leave around 360 ish bosses for everyone that wants to kill bosses to kill bosses.

We may end up having a :( event this week and have to do make it better the next time around. I'm sorry. We do plan on hosting these types of events more frequently than what we did in the past. (My hope is to allow you all to vote between 2 to choose.)
Ok sorry, I understood it differently.

I dont think this event is good, but nor is it THAT bad. It as u said, a mix of rest and bossing. It should have just been done differently with how the respawn works. But that should be not too hard to improve.

I dont think it'll be a sad weekend... Its more relaxing than last one and we have double plat and no massive plat sinks. Is it that bad? Raids will still spawn, we still get 2 resets, we get legacies, lower lvls get legacies... Perhaps if ppl will see how good it is for the player base that the company focuses on more than just us end-game players they'll find good in the bad.

Just fix the fault of this event for next time, and u will see that it'll work better (as in fix the camping... cus thats the terible part of this event lol)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

]
Well I mean... I do love legacy drops, and there are many that I planned on killing with the clan in advance, but when they said the legacy goes to OW and Murky I thought: "Well, thats much better. So far all carnages have been for us, the high lvl players (even if legacies are around lvl 180, we all know the big clans, #1 and #2 of servers, kill even ythair and synak), and what has been there for low lvl players?

I think its OK if for change we dont get all our endless bossing, and lower and mid lvls can get their bosses that would be a HUGE upgrade for them. But I'll be flamed down in a few minutes for people saying "Why are u &^*&^(*^(^&* against x200 spawn rates?" rather than thinking of others too.
I meant leaving it as is... That would give rest to people who didn't really want an event this weekend, but still leave around 360 ish bosses for everyone that wants to kill bosses to kill bosses.

We may end up having a :( event this week and have to do make it better the next time around. I'm sorry. We do plan on hosting these types of events more frequently than what we did in the past. (My hope is to allow you all to vote between 2 to choose.)
Who didn’t want an event... just give us carrow carnage D,:
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

Resetting the servers every 4hrs would be more “carnage” than this -.-
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

Still pushing, but it's not looking good.

It has been noted to never do this event again with the current script.
you need a blanket fairness to all players low mid and high on all events, we need to be straight on that matter. No matter what server you are on.

Dom clans trying to force what they want for there mains at present with changing it to carrow carnage...but also telling you to do lower level stuff another time allows them to dominate with alts at that time instead.

so don’t be fooled Taadah.

]

I wanted a carnage for lower lvls. Or to delay a carrowmore carnage to next weekend. I got flamed for it tho, even tho there were many more who said "Give us at least one week break between carnages". Been told to not play or even quit. I assume its reasonable to ask for one week delay?

you need a blanket fairness to all players low mid and high on all events, we need to be straight on that matter. No matter what server you are on.

Dom clans trying to force what they want for there mains at present with changing it to carrow carnage...but also telling you to do lower level stuff another time allows them to dominate with alts at that time instead.

Not in a dom clan and find this event of camping bs.

I wanted a carnage for lower lvls. Or to delay a carrowmore carnage to next weekend. I got flamed for it tho, even tho there were many more who said "Give us at least one week break between carnages". Been told to not play or even quit. I assume its reasonable to ask for one week delay?
Idk if you’re actually playing or not but there’s nothing spawning lmao, even low level for us

This is basically nothing, only an event for plat buyers..
Last edited by Beheadeth Crom on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

I agree with that. If u disagree with carrowmore carnages ur flamed down, if u suggest carnage for NON EG PLAYERS ur flamed down. Literally pushing VR to go with their wants. I think this event is great in concept but lacks where OTM lacked... No one just stumbles upon raids, they camp it until its up. If they can counter the camping, it'll work.

When's the last damn time you've seen me on an alt anywhere at a legacy other than in Carrow?? Do it THIS event idgaf about lower level event bosses ... YOU making assumptions is the last thing needed.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu