Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Please elaborate

The community is getting sick of camping because it wasn’t meant to be camped in the first place. More of like an exploring spot check event. It’s like going to a utensil factory and complain that you are getting tired of drinking soup with a fork.
Ur not a new player, we all know every end game clan camps regardless of the circumstances. U can be a mod and still give constructive criticism.
My question is how is such an inexperienced player a mod...
Hi

The community is getting sick of camping because it wasn’t meant to be camped in the first place. More of like an exploring spot check event. It’s like going to a utensil factory and complain that you are getting tired of drinking soup with a fork.
Just like Mordy or Necro isn’t meant to be camped- but they are. It’s failed logic to throw random spawns into an event and not expect camping. This non -event was catered specifically for those who have plenty of time to waste inside game and nothing else to do but to watch spawn spots for hours on end....yawn.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

So people just shouldn’t camp and let their competition get instead
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Ur not a new player, we all know every end game clan camps regardless of the circumstances. U can be a mod and still give constructive criticism.
My question is how is such an inexperienced player a mod...
I dont think shes inexperienced, I think she tries to defend VR's decision because she is a mod. But that makes her partial, and is not fitting in the mod requirement.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

We have a separate place for discussion which is why you don't see me giving feedback in public subforums often. Like Bitey said, there are some good things said here to help VR in the future.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

We have a separate place for discussion which is why you don't see me giving feedback in public subforums often. Like Bitey said, there are some good things said here to help VR in the future.
U did give feedback, it was just one in favor of the event and VR's ideas after they declared it as a massive failure. My point is that being a mod still means u can give feedbacks on how to improve and not only how to justify. Even as a mod.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex