Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Plz no carrow carnage this weekend

I’ve played games similar to GoW where they had events running 24 hours and sometimes 72 hours non stop. It was difficult keeping up with the hardcore competitors but it was so much fun. Sometimes it was difficult for people to participate due to work and family commitments but that happens. Most, if not all, alliances were very understanding about that and didn’t pressure their members to participate. The rewards were what kept the players going. People would get prizes and all clans(or name of individual depending if it was an indi comp) were listed on a leaderboard to see how everyone did against each other throughout the event. So bring it on :) I’m looking forward to it.
Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

I think another event would be great for our server. Some of us are wore out from last weekends bosses but there are plenty on our server that would love the opportunity to get gear that otherwise might take a year to get. I love the idea of regularly doing events. I hope the new leadership of the game decides to do weekend events regularly.

My suggestion on the events would be to do them regularly. If -they were regular some end game clans could do a community service weekend. If there was a weekend like last weekend once a month and we could get 4-7 GRLE and BT kills in in one weekend then end game clans could move completely past the 190-210 raid/legacy bosses and even encourage their clanmembers to go help newer players kill carrow bosses on a carnage weekend.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

I think another event would be great for our server. Some of us are wore out from last weekends bosses but there are plenty on our server that would love the opportunity to get gear that otherwise might take a year to get. I love the idea of regularly doing events. I hope the new leadership of the game decides to do weekend events regularly.

My suggestion on the events would be to do them regularly. If -they were regular some end game clans could do a community service weekend. If there was a weekend like last weekend once a month and we could get 4-7 GRLE and BT kills in in one weekend then end game clans could move completely past the 190-210 raid/legacy bosses and even encourage their clanmembers to go help newer players kill carrow bosses on a carnage weekend.
+1

Well if they’re gonna do carrow carnage then they should atleast tone it down. Don’t touch dl times (they already spawn fast enough imo), and give Mordy/legacies 10 minute long windows. Then give Mordy like a 6 hour respawn time and legacies 3 hour (think that’s what it was last carrow carnage)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Braken the puppy chaser event, 50 toons on a server just standing around it tapping hardcore :lol:
that's a comp not event .-.
Who said it couldn't be a birthday comp though ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu