Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Double Plat this weekend

But @bitey I think ur simulator is glitched, I seem to get 1 item 99% of the time. Unless that’s just my **** luck T-T
I know the mechanics of it need to be fixed, now that I understand it better. It should be a random chance of 1 to 3 normal items and then a small chance of a 4th aeon item. It’s cutrently not set up that way and it’s on my to-do list to fix
Imagine if the 4th drop was always programmed to be a dragon egg or haste lix
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

But @bitey I think ur simulator is glitched, I seem to get 1 item 99% of the time. Unless that’s just my **** luck T-T
I know the mechanics of it need to be fixed, now that I understand it better. It should be a random chance of 1 to 3 normal items and then a small chance of a 4th aeon item. It’s cutrently not set up that way and it’s on my to-do list to fix
Imagine if the 4th drop was always programmed to be a dragon egg or haste lix
This would be preferable and make 4th drop chance way lower like a jackpot so whenever it does happen it's something good then chances at restos and other stuff we want could be better

Double plat, 35% off if chests and itunes/playstore giftcards on sale :lol:
I just picked up my gift apples from Costco. $84.99 for $100 apple. 15% off ain’t bad. Target has a sale right now too I think: buy 1 get 1 20% off. This is where I go to look for iTunes apple sales https://twitter.com/itunescarddeals?lang=en. I don’t know of a site for play store apple sales though.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide