Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions Regarding New Warrior Offhand Axe

There needs to be improvemnts to both the offhand axe and the skill. I’m not so sure on how the skill works as well. Does the skill inflict damage on chaos mob where we can see it on the mob? Or does it self buff the warriors and does damage through our skills? Rogues offhand skill inflicts damage on chaos mob where we can see it on the mob, same goes with mages too. So I wonder how can we tell for warrior offhand axe skill.

Yea but not really since dg warriors get like 10k hp with 10 vit. The dg warriors have a much easier time surviving than dg rogues.
Because they get vit from gear instead of dex. Just but vit in instead and stop crying
rather maximise dps
Then don't complain lol
Hi

Yes because the class with the best survivability in the game should outdps the worst :roll:
DG loses survivability friddo.
Yea but not really since dg warriors get like 10k hp with 10 vit. The dg warriors have a much easier time surviving than dg rogues.
And add pro stance to the mix, they get all their armor back lol plus the dps boost. Low-key wish i had an EG warrior :lol:
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

And add pro stance to the mix, they get all their armor back lol plus the dps boost. Low-key wish i had an EG warrior :lol:
Serious dps warriors wouldn’t give up frenzy for prot stance, or atleast if you want to somewhat keep up in dps. Also the armor boost from prot stance doesn’t make up for all the chaos and elemental resists you lose going from edl to DG, in a full set with stance you’re still a glass cannon at most raids.
#Don’tfixclasses

220 ranger
177+ druid
Belenus - Elementals

If you played warriors you would know that Pro Stance cancels frenzy... :roll: The axe itself is a decent upgrade to lux dagger HOWEVER it simply cannot compete with rogue and ranger EDL/CG offhands lol. I'd like it to be buffed to 50slash and make the skill be instant cast (opposed to 2sec cast losing an auto) or if you keep the 2sec cast then buff the damage on it. :(
220 DPS Warrior
195 Fire Mage
Clansman of Elementals- Resident of Belenus

Protective stance is cancelled by Frenzy.

Theres such hate towards warriors here, clearly by tons of players who have never played warriors.

At raids: Rangers' survivability >>>>> warriors BY FAR. Id decrease my armour to be able to hit at such range any day lol. Also, chaotic is friddo??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Warriors got neglected like that:

1. Offhand gives giant swing.
2. Offhand skill needs dmg buff
3. Offhand has 40 slash vs 50 pierce
4. DG adds rupture/swing, two slow skills. Rogues get qs(insta) sneaky(slow), rangers get sharpshot(insta) longshot(slow), one being unusable. Every class got their main skills except warriors.
5. Treasure trove weapons give 200 stat to classes except warrior, they get 150.
6. BT dps neck adds dex for rogues and rangers but armour for warriors.

I'll ask all rogues and rangers. Would u trade ur edl set dmg for armour/defence? Would u trade ur BT necks dex for the armour warriors get? Would u trade ur dg dex for vit (if so just rebirth for vit... so dumb to complain about it). Ur complaing that all warriors skill scale by str? No, warriors is split str vit but different roles. Ranger is only dex, rogue is only class that can ENJOY both str and dex. Skills scaling on both is a PLUS.

If u complain about survivability, then just ask OTM to convert ur dps to survivability, take points and put in vit. But if u complain about survivability without being willing to sacrifice dps, thats ur loss. Warriors sacrifice survivability for their dps. Grow up, stop with the dumb "counter" arguments, stop with hate and neglection to warriors. Piss warriors off, make them quit. Make them quit, and u wont kill a single raid.

FYI, tanks are neglected too.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Theres such hate towards warriors here, clearly by tons of players who have never played warriors.

At raids: Rangers' survivability >>>>> warriors BY FAR. Id decrease my armour to be able to hit at such range any day lol. Also, chaotic is friddo??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. DG adds rupture/swing, two slow skills. Rogues get qs(insta) sneaky(slow), rangers get sharpshot(insta) longshot(slow), one being unusable. Every class got their main skills except warriors.
5. Treasure trove weapons give 200 stat to classes except warrior, they get 150.

I'll ask all rogues and rangers. Would u trade ur edl set dmg for armour/defence? Would u trade ur BT necks dex for the armour warriors get? Would u trade ur dg dex for vit (if so just rebirth for vit... so dumb to complain about it). Ur complaing that all warriors skill scale by str? No, warriors is split str vit but different roles. Ranger is only dex, rogue is only class that can ENJOY both str and dex. Skills scaling on both is a PLUS.

If u complain about survivability, then just ask OTM to convert ur dps to survivability, take points and put in vit. But if u complain about survivability without being willing to sacrifice dps, thats ur loss. Warriors sacrifice survivability for their dps. Grow up, stop with the dumb "counter" arguments, stop with hate and neglection to warriors. Piss warriors off, make them quit. Make them quit, and u wont kill a single raid.

Well said
and yes he is Friddo
Hi

Well said
and yes he is Friddo
That explains it all lol.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Serious dps warriors wouldn’t give up frenzy for prot stance, or atleast if you want to somewhat keep up in dps. Also the armor boost from prot stance doesn’t make up for all the chaos and elemental resists you lose going from edl to DG, in a full set with stance you’re still a glass cannon at most raids.
Just like they say serious dps rangers are strength and auto build lol. You dont have to follow the social norm, every warrior ive had I've always used pro stance... highest i had was only 170 but thats that's pretty far imo to get a good understanding and i never had problems with damage. Maybe that's because im content with what i choose lol. Warriors aren't rogues. If they wanna use doch gul they should use pro stance if they wanna survive.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Just like they say serious dps rangers are strength and auto build lol. You dont have to follow the social norm, every warrior ive had I've always used pro stance... highest i had was only 170 but thats that's pretty far imo to get a good understanding and i never had problems with damage. Maybe that's because im content with what i choose lol. Warriors aren't rogues. If they wanna use doch gul they should use pro stance if they wanna survive.
I’ve never heard anyone say serious dps rangers are auto str builds
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid