Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions Regarding New Warrior Offhand Axe

So to shed a little bit of my experience of the game into this argument.
I can say that there should be no reason for a warriors offhand to be buffed. I agree that the skill should be changed, as giant swing is pretty obsolete.

Warriors have it all, the damage, the health, the pvp, the everything. I play against warriors in pvp and can safely say that at my best with a shield and full vit with skain set, I can still probably lose to a 190 warrior with the right build and gear.

DPS warrior is great damage too. I've seen many warriors get kill on things, I think the only reason that they don't get more is because most warriors fall into the stigma that they are meant to be tanks and they usually do not experiment with any damage build.

As Far as solo builds, I have experimented with many solo builds as well. I have killed up to a 195 5* solo (although it required a lot of prep and plat items) . But I can guarantee you a warrior would not have to use much more than an hp lix for that at all. Past that I have attempted every single edl 5* solo and have lost without contest. The fact that a warrior can solo up to an unox 5* is pretty broken.

There is also no way for any other class than rogue and warrior to solo these high end bosses:
Rangers can not offhand a shield and have viable DPS

Druids can not stay alive or take care of mobs without being interrupted by every little thing

and Mages just do not come with enough armor.

P.S. Warriors have shatter (aka broken skill in pvp and helps a shitton for solo bosses)
Warriors have it all after they use a alt book, rebirth book, and gear change (which is true of all classes). A warrior in full dps mode is not soloing bosses or pvping. A pvp warrior sacrifices some of their dmg for survival.

But there's nothing magical about a warrior in pvp. Any class can do great at pvp with the right gear and skills. Druids, mages, rogues, and rangers can solo 5* bosses also.

No one is asking for a warrior to be great at pvp, soloing bosses, and raid dps all at the same time.
Nobody in full dps mode could solo any eg bosses. But a warrior in tank mode with right gear could solo those bosses he said, with some dps gear too for some dmg, so kinda a split leaning on more vit... But a ranger with full vit? Id get destroyed by 180 5* lol, or might be able to barely take after a few attempts. Warrior full vit? Soloed first try. So if warriors are so bad, then what s the explanation for this? They have by far the best survivability of all classes and if you guys get more damage, then why shouldnt we get more armor? I wouldn't be opposed to an armor drop and damage boost, but might as well say you're a rogue then. But a damage boost with no Armor loss? Then you're an OP af rogue. And by the way, the thing about PvP. On my mage, at 167, with 5k health, 2k e shield, 900 skill shield, and shield offhand, and 50/50 fire bolt, in PvP build I got destroyed by a level 130 warrior with the level 100 lux shop cloak shield. They had a shield bash and full vit build. Once again, in my opinion, proving warriors to be far superior to all classes in duels, Cause their best possible build for duels, is better than any of the other classes best possible pvp build, (Not experienced in duels at end game only mid game for warriors, don't flame me cause pvp doesn't need lvl 215 to be done). And dps? Atm, from what I've seen, compared to my ranger, who constantly wins lock battles and gets kills, i usually lose locks to either a mage or warrior if a rogue aint there. So its obvious they do have good damage, maybe not quite on par with a rogue, but still. Like I said, they get by far the most armor, much more than any other class, and if you gave them similar dps to a ranger, mage, or rogue, then everyone is gonna start making warriors, Cause they'd be overpowered. And on the tank bit, nobody forces you to switch to tank... if u dont wanna be tank then speak up. As a ranger, im always asked to use bolas, but I'm firm about staying lix build till I'm 220 and its my toon so nobody can have a real problem with that.

By the way, im not saying the offhand doesnt need fixed before some warrior gets their feelings hurt. But it definitely should not do as much damage as rogue and rangers do.

Maybe a correct fix to the warrior problem, would be to fix bandage wounds to make it more viable. I dont think it should be light light heal, but I think it should be better than it is and actually usable. Ill admit warriors might have survivability issues staying close range at bosses, but so do rogues, and so do mages (depending on boss, most do) so really the only class that can survive easily at bosses is a ranger. That's our perk. But our downfall? Try leveling one, after leveling a rogue or mage lol. Or even a warrior. Without op gear, you wont get the same xp other classes do while lixing and dont try to argue with me on that cause ive leveled a ranger twice to end game, so i definitely know all about it. It's much more grindy than all other classes except druid. All classes have their downfalls, no class is perfect. If you wanna perfect the warrior class, then perfect them all. Give rogues more defence, rangers more damage, mages more armor, druids more damage, and warriors more damage i guess. It would be unfair to give warriors this boost but not the other classes those in my opinion. And i would feel cheated as a member of one of the other classes
you clearly have no idea about warrior dps. Rogue dominates unquestionably unless warriors have dg. Warrior now also need a gelebron shadow + axe to just compete (due to bt rings being axe only). DPS warriors that are actually strong are very exclusive now due to this so sorry, you are clueless
Hi

So to shed a little bit of my experience of the game into this argument.
I can say that there should be no reason for a warriors offhand to be buffed. I agree that the skill should be changed, as giant swing is pretty obsolete.

Warriors have it all, the damage, the health, the pvp, the everything. I play against warriors in pvp and can safely say that at my best with a shield and full vit with skain set, I can still probably lose to a 190 warrior with the right build and gear.

DPS warrior is great damage too. I've seen many warriors get kill on things, I think the only reason that they don't get more is because most warriors fall into the stigma that they are meant to be tanks and they usually do not experiment with any damage build.

As Far as solo builds, I have experimented with many solo builds as well. I have killed up to a 195 5* solo (although it required a lot of prep and plat items) . But I can guarantee you a warrior would not have to use much more than an hp lix for that at all. Past that I have attempted every single edl 5* solo and have lost without contest. The fact that a warrior can solo up to an unox 5* is pretty broken.

There is also no way for any other class than rogue and warrior to solo these high end bosses:
Rangers can not offhand a shield and have viable DPS

Druids can not stay alive or take care of mobs without being interrupted by every little thing

and Mages just do not come with enough armor.

P.S. Warriors have shatter (aka broken skill in pvp and helps a shitton for solo bosses)
Warriors have it all after they use a alt book, rebirth book, and gear change (which is true of all classes). A warrior in full dps mode is not soloing bosses or pvping. A pvp warrior sacrifices some of their dmg for survival.

But there's nothing magical about a warrior in pvp. Any class can do great at pvp with the right gear and skills. Druids, mages, rogues, and rangers can solo 5* bosses also.

No one is asking for a warrior to be great at pvp, soloing bosses, and raid dps all at the same time.
Nobody in full dps mode could solo any eg bosses. But a warrior in tank mode with right gear could solo those bosses he said, with some dps gear too for some dmg, so kinda a split leaning on more vit... But a ranger with full vit? Id get destroyed by 180 5* lol, or might be able to barely take after a few attempts. Warrior full vit? Soloed first try. So if warriors are so bad, then what s the explanation for this? They have by far the best survivability of all classes and if you guys get more damage, then why shouldnt we get more armor? I wouldn't be opposed to an armor drop and damage boost, but might as well say you're a rogue then. But a damage boost with no Armor loss? Then you're an OP af rogue. And by the way, the thing about PvP. On my mage, at 167, with 5k health, 2k e shield, 900 skill shield, and shield offhand, and 50/50 fire bolt, in PvP build I got destroyed by a level 130 warrior with the level 100 lux shop cloak shield. They had a shield bash and full vit build. Once again, in my opinion, proving warriors to be far superior to all classes in duels, Cause their best possible build for duels, is better than any of the other classes best possible pvp build, (Not experienced in duels at end game only mid game for warriors, don't flame me cause pvp doesn't need lvl 215 to be done). And dps? Atm, from what I've seen, compared to my ranger, who constantly wins lock battles and gets kills, i usually lose locks to either a mage or warrior if a rogue aint there. So its obvious they do have good damage, maybe not quite on par with a rogue, but still. Like I said, they get by far the most armor, much more than any other class, and if you gave them similar dps to a ranger, mage, or rogue, then everyone is gonna start making warriors, Cause they'd be overpowered. And on the tank bit, nobody forces you to switch to tank... if u dont wanna be tank then speak up. As a ranger, im always asked to use bolas, but I'm firm about staying lix build till I'm 220 and its my toon so nobody can have a real problem with that.

By the way, im not saying the offhand doesnt need fixed before some warrior gets their feelings hurt. But it definitely should not do as much damage as rogue and rangers do.

Maybe a correct fix to the warrior problem, would be to fix bandage wounds to make it more viable. I dont think it should be light light heal, but I think it should be better than it is and actually usable. Ill admit warriors might have survivability issues staying close range at bosses, but so do rogues, and so do mages (depending on boss, most do) so really the only class that can survive easily at bosses is a ranger. That's our perk. But our downfall? Try leveling one, after leveling a rogue or mage lol. Or even a warrior. Without op gear, you wont get the same xp other classes do while lixing and dont try to argue with me on that cause ive leveled a ranger twice to end game, so i definitely know all about it. It's much more grindy than all other classes except druid. All classes have their downfalls, no class is perfect. If you wanna perfect the warrior class, then perfect them all. Give rogues more defence, rangers more damage, mages more armor, druids more damage, and warriors more damage i guess. It would be unfair to give warriors this boost but not the other classes those in my opinion. And i would feel cheated as a member of one of the other classes
You have to double eshield as a mage to make the most of it. But freeze is a much better skill for pvp than eshield. Any class can beat any class if properly geared and skilled.

While you might not be able to solo a 180 5*, there are plenty of rangers that can. Not long Mr. Scar posted a video of him soloing a 170 5.

Many have pointed to a warriors armor and defense. But true dps warriors have said numerous times they would love the option to give up some survivability for more damage. But they don't have the option unless they get dg. Rogues and every other class does have the option to increase survivability instead of dps or visa versa but warriors do not have this same luxury.

Very few end game rogues would want more defense.

Really this thread started as a request for the OH to get switched to pummel instead of GS and 10 more dmg. Somehow it turned into something quite different.

I'd love for this new company to tweak classes based on feedback. But that's a whole nother thread topic.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Agree it shouldn’t be as good as ranger/rogue offhand but it’s dumb how much worse they made it. Slash to 50 should be seen as a fix. As well as giant swing to pummel. Ppl would think same if rogue offhand gave riposte and ranger explosive arrow. Thread got really derailed which means the fixs to warrior offhand will likely be ignored
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Agree it shouldn’t be as good as ranger/rogue offhand but it’s dumb how much worse they made it. Slash to 50 should be seen as a fix. As well as giant swing to pummel. Ppl would think same if rogue offhand gave riposte and ranger explosive arrow. Thread got really derailed which means the fixs to warrior offhand will likely be ignored
Exactly. All the other classes would riot if something like this was done to them.

Lets change ranger sharpshot buff to explosive arrow, rogues to riposte and lifesteal instead of qs and ss, mages to e boost and cloak of fire, druids to rescue and sanctuary... Oops, druids already got that. I meant the other two offhands to change to buff calm and abundant aura.

Sounds good to me, it seems fair too because all classes can dps, pvp and solo bosses. In fact ever since 2012 Ive seen druids solo ow 6* bosses which no other class was even remotely close to do. More than a nerf, lets change the dex on rogue and ranger BT ammies to 75 armour, and make their dg longshot/barbed shot and lifesteal/assassinate so they feel its as useless. Lets take the dmg from their edl armour and make it equal to warrior's edl defence boost, clearly they want survivability and arent given the option.

Bullsh*t. All of u rogues and rangers and mages and druids are moaning on our survivability. Rangers have best survivability at raids (higher range>>>>higher armour), same applies for mages and druids. Rogues have equal since bosses do mainly elemental dmg not physical, which all melee classes lack on. U want defence? Raise ur freaking dex, u actually can use dex, warriors cant. Want hp? Raise ur vit, warriors are forcefully given vit on their dg and defence on their edl. U want more armour? Wear a shield and sacrifice ur dps for it. Wear an armour ring or whatever. But none of u want, because u want survivability but without any hindrance for it, so u just bash on warriors as if they get both while in reality they're forced into more survivability (such as armour on bt necks) without the choice. Rogues and rangers are given dex where they can actually use it, and pump on their defence without sacrificing almost any dps.

This is how VR should FIX the offhands, not buff, fix. Stop hating on warriors just because some sassy rogues and rangers are afraid to lose their crown, u will still be the classes with most kills, if u cant outdps the warrior in ur clan perhaps try to improve urself rather than nerf/block him from improvements. Thats just selfish, dont expect ur classes to be treated differently.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

you clearly have no idea about warrior dps. Rogue dominates unquestionably unless warriors have dg. Warrior now also need a gelebron shadow + axe to just compete (due to bt rings being axe only). DPS warriors that are actually strong are very exclusive now due to this so sorry, you are clueless
Instead of constantly throwing shade, why not learn to disagree without being hateful? You have absolutely no clue what I know. I dont know why you think you know everything about me, and I agree with zyz. That's honestly a pretty good way to put it, I see what hes saying, because even though we have our differences, hes being civil. See man, when you learn to present your point resonably, you wont look like an ass, as i did earlier in this thread, and you are now.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas