Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Questions Regarding New Warrior Offhand Axe

I feel like DPS warriors are being robbed compared to other classes. Rogues get offhands that boosts quick strike and shadowstrike, mages gets offhands that boost ice shards, firestorm, and energy shield cd, druids (can't recall)... I'm guessing it's something good. But when it comes to warriors, why are we given "Giant Swing"? I can almost guarantee almost all warriors do not use giant swing unless they are max hitting skills.

I feel like the feedback that was given during the beta from most DPS warriors just went through the previous DEV team's ears with the lack of emphasis and improvements. We suggested that instead of "Giant Swing", it should be pummel or some other skill like rupture or shatter, but giant swing was still kept.

Aside from the divine damage output from the offhand axe, the offhand axe contains very low dmg output. Why is it? (Asking DEV team). The lvl 200 haste offhand is almost on par with an level 8 offhand axe for some reason. I personally would like Tadaaah and the new team to provide us with some feedback and answers.

Re: Questions Regarding New Warrior Offhand Axe

+1
Same with the faction chest weapon. The warriors weapon adds 150 stat points while the ranger and rogue ones add 200 stat points. And giants swing is just a waste, it should be pummel, just like the dg should add pummel instead of giants swing... Please OTM, if you want to make warrior DPS, at least make them equal to rogue and ranger.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Rogues and Rangers’ skills are torn between scaling with str/dex unlike warriors, where all their dps skills scale with strength, coincidentally, the autos scale with str too. And they are naturally tanky due to their armor ( unless you have DG ) and str/vit gears. IF warriors were to be same dps as rogues and rangers, they will become a perfect dps class without any weakness.

DPS Rogue : Decent autos, Strong skills, Weak survivability
DPS Ranger : Strong autos, Weak skills, Decent survivability ( just because they are usually out of boss AOEs )
DPS Warrior : Strong autos, Strong skills, Decent survivability

The only thing that keeps the warrior’s dps from going off the chart is having lower weapon damage. Yeah, warrior weapons have slower attack speed but if you use haste lix, the difference in attack speed between warrior and ranger is negligible. You cant have both tankiness and also wish to dish out similar dps as other intended dps classes. Gotta pick one.

P.S. DPS warrior who knows what they are doing can already outdps rangers and rogues. And yeah, the new offhand should probably boost pummel, I’ll give you that. And I’m sure new OTM will touch up on these areas once they decided to do class balancing.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

Yes because the class with the best survivability in the game should outdps the worst :roll:
DG loses survivability friddo.
Adds str vit doesn’t it, and there’s like 2 wars in epona with dg sets, as with other servers can imagine not a whole lot of wars with sets too, wars have slow attack speed and lose damage for armour, but as mentioned add a haste and it becomes close, I’ve played war rogue and ranger and i’d call it unfair to have it match squishy classes like rogues and rangers, maybe buff it a little bit taking the factors into account a warrior shouldn’t be equal in damage, just my opinion :s
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Yes because the class with the best survivability in the game should outdps the worst :roll:
Adds str vit doesn’t it, and there’s like 2 wars in epona with dg sets, as with other servers can imagine not a whole lot of wars with sets too, wars have slow attack speed and lose damage for armour, but as mentioned add a haste and it becomes close, I’ve played war rogue and ranger and i’d call it unfair to have it match squishy classes like rogues and rangers, maybe buff it a little bit taking the factors into account a warrior shouldn’t be equal in damage, just my opinion :s
And rogues get 800 str and dex from dg don't they. Nothing is stopping you from dumping 800 dex or str in vit? Take in mind warriors also have to pot spam for energy or have about 3.6k energy
Hi

Yea but not really since dg warriors get like 10k hp with 10 vit. The dg warriors have a much easier time surviving than dg rogues.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Yea but not really since dg warriors get like 10k hp with 10 vit. The dg warriors have a much easier time surviving than dg rogues.
Because they get vit from gear instead of dex. Just but vit in instead and stop crying
Hi

Because they get vit from gear instead of dex. Just but vit in instead and stop crying
rather maximise dps
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here