Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions Regarding New Warrior Offhand Axe

And add pro stance to the mix, they get all their armor back lol plus the dps boost. Low-key wish i had an EG warrior :lol:
Serious dps warriors wouldn’t give up frenzy for prot stance, or atleast if you want to somewhat keep up in dps. Also the armor boost from prot stance doesn’t make up for all the chaos and elemental resists you lose going from edl to DG, in a full set with stance you’re still a glass cannon at most raids.
Just like they say serious dps rangers are strength and auto build lol. You dont have to follow the social norm, every warrior ive had I've always used pro stance... highest i had was only 170 but thats that's pretty far imo to get a good understanding and i never had problems with damage. Maybe that's because im content with what i choose lol. Warriors aren't rogues. If they wanna use doch gul they should use pro stance if they wanna survive.
If u never reached end game how can u talk about end game dps warriors in a topic about end game dps warrior offhand?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

And add pro stance to the mix, they get all their armor back lol plus the dps boost. Low-key wish i had an EG warrior :lol:
Serious dps warriors wouldn’t give up frenzy for prot stance, or atleast if you want to somewhat keep up in dps. Also the armor boost from prot stance doesn’t make up for all the chaos and elemental resists you lose going from edl to DG, in a full set with stance you’re still a glass cannon at most raids.
Just like they say serious dps rangers are strength and auto build lol. You dont have to follow the social norm, every warrior ive had I've always used pro stance... highest i had was only 170 but thats that's pretty far imo to get a good understanding and i never had problems with damage. Maybe that's because im content with what i choose lol. Warriors aren't rogues. If they wanna use doch gul they should use pro stance if they wanna survive.
That just sounds like ignorance to me :lol: dps warrior using pro stance smh
220 DPS Warrior
195 Fire Mage
Clansman of Elementals- Resident of Belenus

Yea but not really since dg warriors get like 10k hp with 10 vit. The dg warriors have a much easier time surviving than dg rogues.
Because they get vit from gear instead of dex. Just but vit in instead and stop crying
rather maximise dps
Dps pretty low if you’re dead on the ground lol

If your smart your not dead on the ground before you get lock in a max dps build. The same way warriors are defending their “use pro stance” to counter act the dg lack of armour and resists, should be the same way with telling rogues to give up stats which boost our skills into vitat
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Okay, go use doch gul without pro stance at bt lol. See how many times u die, compare the dmg to what you do with, when u die a lot less, and don't have to wait much on respawns, then tell me what's better for dps.. Obviously if you want better damage you're gonna use frenzy, but if you're being real, you'd use pro stance. No need to throw shade with ignorance comments, because I've probably played longer than you, and i also probably could be a bigger *** than you, so pick and choose your battles :) completely unnecessary smh. It's the internet though, people love to talk unfathomable haha, keyboard warriors.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

If u never reached end game how can u talk about end game dps warriors in a topic about end game dps warrior offhand?
Oh I didn't realize i was talking about an end game warrior offhand lol, and i didn't realize there was a forum rule where you could only discuss exactly what the first poster posted about. I was giving my opinion to someone's comment. Did you even read it?
kings pride
mabon - my main server

If You wanna get deep about it, warriors were never intended to be dps lol so there's that. Wonder how many I just offended by saying that :lol:
kings pride
mabon - my main server

I’ve never heard anyone say serious dps rangers are auto str builds
Well that's you, my old clan on fingal loved strength build and thats where I've played since 2014, with the same group of rangers, who have always loved strength build. And you're obviously forgetting about going full auto with double shot, max strength with attack gear.. maybe if u weren't in end game clan strength build would be disregarded, but not when you can get good attack gear. So I'm actually confused how you're level 220 and haven't heard of this.
kings pride
mabon - my main server

Oh I didn't realize i was talking about an end game warrior offhand lol, and i didn't realize there was a forum rule where you could only discuss exactly what the first poster posted about. I was giving my opinion to someone's comment. Did you even read it?
"Im just giving my opinion" .... *states warriors are never meant to be dps as a fact*

Seems like u arent playing the same game as us. Clearly warrior are meant to have a dps role and OTM disagrees with u, and since u discuss ur opinion Im only allowed to state mine, right? My opinion is that u shouldnt criticize and possibly alter the decision of the company on the end game warrior perspective, without being one. Without trying warrior to it's extent, u also cant determine that the class shouldnt be dps at all, as it was designed to be either full tank or either full dps, hence protective stance and frenzy counter each other (surprisingly, frenzy removes stance but not vice versa).

Also when ur only lvl 170 saying end game dps warrior uses prot stance... Thats just ignorance. U dont know if u never reached, its something that we used also for lvling but u need to differ between lvling to 220 and being 220.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Well that's you, my old clan on fingal loved strength build and thats where I've played since 2014, with the same group of rangers, who have always loved strength build. And you're obviously forgetting about going full auto with double shot, max strength with attack gear.. maybe if u weren't in end game clan strength build would be disregarded, but not when you can get good attack gear. So I'm actually confused how you're level 220 and haven't heard of this.
How much attack did these players have? (without lixes, and without dg of course). If they have 8-9k, then I’d love to see their build so I can copy :)

I’m curious how viable these str builds are, because as far as I know, dex builds triumph str.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.