The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Halt!!

Lol nuada is rigged I guess
Void blood rage
Void night helm
Imperial breath brace
Imperial qs brace
Shadow spears no dark
Void grim thorns (vit focus nature magic)
Shadow secrets
Dark secrets
Shadow shards
Imperial fs helm
Few other goodies but those are main so far from event

It’s been more than half a year since they did a Carrow Carnage or any event with reduced spawn time on bosses..1-2 weekends dedicated to bosses isn’t too much lol

I get the stress on competitive servers ...you lose some, your win some. Just log and help and if you win, awesome. If not...its not the end of the world. It really sucks I know...today we have been slaughtered by competition :lol: but I still enjoy having something to do and not having any window on the raids bosses has been amazing. Makes the lose less frustrating when you haven’t wasted hours upon hour camping it. So I’m always a +1 for multiple bosses spawning.
All Im saying is that faster spawn rates is ok, but x6 on too many bosses is an overkill. Theres a very thin line that differs it from being just fun and a complete burn out for a CLAN not just an individual.
Sounds like Ronnin is kicking some elemental butt.
Seems like an unnecessary comment. Let me guess, from WolfGang? But no, Elem is doing fine, we just dont want the extreme spawns.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

More events they could consider(someone posted some of them on another thread I forget who):

-boosted drop rates from fishing
-boosted chance of cooking exquisite
-x4 item sell value to shops
- chicken spawn time boost (hidden suggestion too shhh)
- admin speed boost._. (500% speed for weekend, this would just be funny tbh)
-limited time sales in plat shop for heroic lixes
-double the amount of drops from mobs (including bosses)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

More events they could consider(someone posted some of them on another thread I forget who):

-boosted drop rates from fishing
-boosted chance of cooking exquisite
-x4 item sell value to shops
- chicken spawn time boost (hidden suggestion too shhh)
- admin speed boost._. (500% speed for weekend, this would just be funny tbh)
-limited time sales in plat shop for heroic lixes
-double the amount of drops from mobs (including bosses)
everyone has bound boots of running quite fast you can’t unequip till event over!
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

I would like to see carrowmore carnage be extended to all bosses, just a complete carnage event, completely destroying any clans chance to monopolise bosses. It would be intense though.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I would like to see carrowmore carnage be extended to all bosses, just a complete carnage event, completely destroying any clans chance to monopolise bosses. It would be intense though.
I’d be dead. This event kinda sucked tho cause it’s at the end of the school year and lots of people still had finals and stuff. I was busy with graduation so could hardly log /:
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Would make the normal game so disappointing afterwards, like in carrow carnage going from 5 of same legacy a day to being lucky to get it once a week after
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

+1...
Carrowmore carnage...
Otherworld carnage...
Stonevale Carnage...
Murky Carnage...
Dustwither Catacacombs Carnage...
Lirs Reach Carnage...
Shalemont Carnage...
Arena Carnage...
toon: jonlionhart ( 50 rogue) ( june 2018 )
clan: Evil Clown
Epona

toon: jonlionhart (1+ rogue) ( 2018 )
Taranis

toon: BlinkDagger (194 rogue deleted) (2017)
Donn

toon: jonlionhart (153 rogue deleted) (2016 )
Lir

I am born and live in Philippines

+1...
Carrowmore carnage...
Otherworld carnage...
Stonevale Carnage...
Murky Carnage...
Dustwither Catacacombs Carnage...
Lirs Reach Carnage...
Shalemont Carnage...
Arena Carnage...
+2 this would actually be fun especially for competition servers our server has gone back to having comp, it’s been fun some have gotten burnt out but it’s not bad at all.

It’s fun to have overkill once in a year which it has been come Monday afternoon you’ll be fine back to regular ole schedule, maybe have a BT- Gele half hp reduced spawn event hehe
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired