Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Halt!!

Not going to lie, it's been crazy but personally don't mind.

Probably because there's zero comp, but we haven't capitalised on gele as much as I would have liked.

These types of events are nice in small doses. (Still would have preferred a week-long version with 12 or so hour timers instead).
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Probably because there's zero comp, but we haven't capitalised on gele as much as I would have liked.

These types of events are nice in small doses. (Still would have preferred a week-long version with 12 or so hour timers instead).

Everbody are complaining on long boss spawn time...
Now everybody are complaining on short spawn time... Crazy...
toon: jonlionhart ( 50 rogue) ( june 2018 )
clan: Evil Clown
Epona

toon: jonlionhart (1+ rogue) ( 2018 )
Taranis

toon: BlinkDagger (194 rogue deleted) (2017)
Donn

toon: jonlionhart (153 rogue deleted) (2016 )
Lir

I am born and live in Philippines

There needs to be a balance. Personally I wouldn’t want a total carnage event throughout ch. I’d be burnt out and would run out of lixes within the first day. It would feel more like a chore than a game.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Correction: People are complaining about the long WINDOW time. I don't care how long it takes for the boss timer, just don't make it a 12 hour camp lol.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Correction: People are complaining about the long WINDOW time. I don't care how long it takes for the boss timer, just don't make it a 12 hour camp lol.
Yea lol, I complain having to camp long windows. But if it’s a set time or small window like proteus, it’s fine imo.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

“Belenus” doesn’t want to be left out of future carnage events lol

Is it crazy and fast paced? Yes!
Is it stressful? At times.

But the lock battles are what makes the game fun. And no long windows to camp, that’s the best part!!
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

If theres no event, players are complaining... now
theres an event, players still complaining...
Crazy!!!
Epona

Taranis

Donn

Lir

Just in the past few weeks Taranis has adopted a "Universal Right to Roll" system -- this event has definitely been a great server bonding experience

This is so cool!!!
I already tried 2 dom servers and its not cool.
Epona

Taranis

Donn

Lir

“Belenus” doesn’t want to be left out of future carnage events lol

Is it crazy and fast paced? Yes!
Is it stressful? At times.

But the lock battles are what makes the game fun. And no long windows to camp, that’s the best part!!
Shhhh I represent Belenus and Im leaving us out! Belenus withdraws from Carnages!

For real tho... I dont even have elixirs anymore to use. We know thats OTM's #1 reason for these carnages. More fun? No. More drops? No. Simply more plat bought. One of these events drain all the plat items in the big clans and then boom double plat ppl throw hundreds and even thousands. Ok, its fine periodically, but not weekly for a whole month and thats my point, do it once every half a year is "fine" I guess.

Its much less stressful on no-comp servers too and favorites them. On servers with 2 clans capable of killing all raids (minus BT... shhhhh....) the competition is large and ppl lose a lot of sleep for it. Im awake for so long yet I feel like I have so little time.

More drops and more comp is fun (albeit on Belenus, for both clans almost every drop was bad. Best mordy drop for Elem is like godly curses/shadowbane spear and for Ronin godly destruction Ive been told), but u make too much of anything and its pointless.

Too many carnages and theres no fun left, u cant use the same type of event over and over and over and over and expect ppl to still love it. If there were 4 different carnages as large scale as this one/carrowmore one, I doubt anyone here would still say "wooohooo! More carnages!", most likely cus everyone would slumber for an entire month.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex