Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Aeon

—- read all of this before you go on a rant about the disgusts of aeon, I’m looking at you conman ! —

This is in general because it’s not a suggestion, but I’d like to see people’s conflicting views

Ok so I know many of you hate the aeon idea and believe it should be removed as you get thousands of it and at the point it sickens you whilst you also believe it negates other items. Though others feel happy as it adds the “extra” item.

Many support each side and there are many problems

A couple:
1. Aeon effects economy. It makes things cheaper ! People like this ! Salesmen don’t
2. There’s too much to haul it all in

People don’t want more aeon in their chests. And want their proclaimed chance at rarer stuff

We have overgrowth which is aeon and event

Wouldn’t it please all to split into overgrowth and aeon ?

Aeon lovers can dive into the stashes the want with higher aeon chances and aeon haters get 0% chance of it and have higher event item chances

It’s a win win for both sides seen as aeon is too large scale to remove.

To the few that like opening their Aeon hunter alongside their demo heart that’s a blunt to them but really how many does that include.

This is my view on the controversial topic.

What’s yours ?

(I’m not looking for argument I’m looking for a civil debate)

Re: Aeon

Reading this as a member of the (now dissolved) clan Aeon... people blamed Aeon for ruining the economy, for promoting boss collaboration, for having tons of excellent and rare drops... :lol: :lol:

Anyways, Aeon items are significantly cheaper on Taranis, the value of originality matters a LOT -- people see "Selling White Hunter Chest (Aeon)" and think "oh, they just got lucky". Some people like the look of fashion, which is the benefit of Aeon, however collectors pay for legacy. There are enough fashion sets available that we can't consentually agree on one to be "the best" -- Aeon doesn't significantly devalue original sets.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I like it. Much more fash in circulation, it’s definitley lowered spirit charm prices here and some other fash but still ppl pay more for non aeon than aeon. I like chests how they are. Haven’t seen much black/white rare fash from it either
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Reading this as a member of the (now dissolved) clan Aeon... people blamed Aeon for ruining the economy, for promoting boss collaboration, for having tons of excellent and rare drops... :lol: :lol:

Anyways, Aeon items are significantly cheaper on Taranis, the value of originality matters a LOT -- people see "Selling White Hunter Chest (Aeon)" and think "oh, they just got lucky". Some people like the look of fashion, which is the benefit of Aeon, however collectors pay for legacy. There are enough fashion sets available that we can't consentually agree on one to be "the best" -- Aeon doesn't significantly devalue original sets.
Agreed, you’ll never catch me wearing anything aeon

I wasn't a fan of them bringing it into the game since it's an exact replica and the items were supposed to be limited time.

That being said, I'd buy aeon over nonaeon since it's cheaper and it all looks the same.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I wasn't a fan of them bringing it into the game since it's an exact replica and the items were supposed to be limited time.

That being said, I'd buy aeon over nonaeon since it's cheaper and it all looks the same.
Kinda what he just said here.

It was promised to be a limited time offer. Then OTM release an exact copy, and that to me is a scam.

Away with aeon, be gone.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Hate aeon. Idk about other worlds but it’s devalued fashion beyond the point of repair here. Not only that but there are way too many aeon shoes and gloves floating around on the server. I would much rather they just simply kept the seasonal fashes seasonal. Like zyz said they were meant to be a limited time thing which would’ve been alright, but they’re basically permanent as of right now and it just continues to devalue fashion more.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.