Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Next event

Maybe whatever it is doesn't require a reset, regardless would be nice to know so I can plan whether I need to work from home :D
I wanna work from home too. I’m gonna call my job and see if they can just bring the boats to my house so I can build them :D
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

Maybe whatever it is doesn't require a reset, regardless would be nice to know so I can plan whether I need to work from home :D
I wanna work from home too. I’m gonna call my job and see if they can just bring the boats to my house so I can build them :D
I love that you build boats! That's a great job, let's swap, you work in tech now ♥
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Noo wait another week or 2 for double plat._. Still need my paycheck.-.
Won’t be this weekend I’m sure, announced 3 days prior and it’s 6 hrs 45 mins till usual reset time now lol
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

I love that you build boats! That's a great job, let's swap, you work in tech now ♥
You teach me to tech and I’ll teach you how to build boats ;)...pretty girls that like to get dirty :o
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

Swap with me! You can work in tech and... I can... work... in tech... I have a feeling this isn’t going to work out.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Swap with me! You can work in tech and... I can... work... in tech... I have a feeling this isn’t going to work out.
Let’s do a three way swap! Bitey can study CS and Eurydic and I will work at tech.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?