Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: T9 and 10 offhands

Unpopular opinion incoming

Preparing for hate

I think it should be lvl 225 req. I mean why not? At 225 you are still in lvl lock for both unox and bt prot and gele. The only difference is you are no longer in lvl lock for 210 edl.
Furthermore this adds an incentive to lvling and for doing dailies etc. it adds one more step. For those of you who cling that you are 220 and you shouldn’t have to lvl, what about leveling for edl? What about those who were 215 who finally leveled to 220 for new offhand?
It’s a game and an mmo, lvling will always be a part of it, so I don’t see that as a reason.

That aside, I think it may be a bug, haven’t seen anyone 225+ Meeting requirements seeing the quest, also everyone in beta could see if they were 220+, so I think it’s just a bug related to a last minute change that was made.
But to get to 225!you either spend ridiculous amount of lixs and time, or wait even more by doing 6 bounties a day.
If they want to make it 225, sure, be my guest, but add 225 mobs first.
Before they decided to change the BT helm level in open beta someone suggested it may be a good idea to add higher mobs levels if they’re upping the level on the gear. One of the staff replied they decided to just keep everything at 220 max due to mob levels in game...this would have to be an oversight imo.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Takes like 3 months of bounties and floor bosses to get to 225 .-.
Takes 2 months to get to tier 8 offhand. By time enough seeds it will prob be 3 months in.
So it isn’t a “really” long time.

I don’t want to have to lvl my war to 225 but if that’s the direction, so be it. It’s an mmo, lvling is just a part of it.

I do agree that it is probably just an oversight though. OTM said X but Y is still in affect.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

If you are staying at 220 to not lose lock advantage you are not helping yourself. You gain more of a lock advantage for endgame bosses at 225-230.
The five skill points and 200 ability still isn't worth it.

Was lead to believe there was some DPS increase if you were ten levels above the mob but have been told its incorrect.
Wattzon of Sulis

Our ranger is now level 225, has a seed, is tier 4 faction, has tier 8 offhand,but still oes not have any quest to get tier 9/10. It looks like otm never released the quest for anyone besides tanks
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Our ranger is now level 225, has a seed, is tier 4 faction, has tier 8 offhand,but still oes not have any quest to get tier 9/10. It looks like otm never released the quest for anyone besides tanks
Hah Dab on them not tankie noobs...

No but in all honesty it should be 220 for everyone not just tanks, tanks probably super important to stay 220 to have best aggro on the higher bosses without losing toooo much on 190 and 185 bosses like necro and mord and hrung.

Although since there are no 225mobs or anything past 220, so the staff in my opinion made a minor mistake and will probably fix in the future, its just too much to ask people to be willing to spend millions of gold on elixers and 2+ months of their time which alot dont have, that might be spread out over 5-6 months, just to hit 225, for 2 more tier upgrades.

But yah, im a tank so i dab on all you jake paulers :lol:

Edit; Also i cant quote atm cuz on phone atm and cant see every post to quote, but i saw a reply talking about how much dmg u gain or lose depending on how high or low you are under the boss level. Was told by mah buddy that u can lose around 30% of your dps if u are 5 lvls below say, bloodthorn. Can anyone confirm this, would love to know and make a PSA to my clan :lol:
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Edit; Also i cant quote atm cuz on phone atm and cant see every post to quote, but i saw a reply talking about how much dmg u gain or lose depending on how high or low you are under the boss level. Was told by mah buddy that u can lose around 30% of your dps if u are 5 lvls below say, bloodthorn. Can anyone confirm this, would love to know and make a PSA to my clan :lol:
I don't know the exact stats but you definitely lose a good portion of your dps if you are too underleveled.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

If you are staying at 220 to not lose lock advantage you are not helping yourself. You gain more of a lock advantage for endgame bosses at 225-230.
The five skill points and 200 ability still isn't worth it.

Was lead to believe there was some DPS increase if you were ten levels above the mob but have been told its incorrect.
An increase is an increase, most endgame clans should use rogue lockers on hrung/mord if they are expecting lock battles.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I made the 30% dps loss claim :P
From what I remember that is the average I found. However I found that stat when my arawn mage was 130 back in 2013... so it’s been a bit. I can run some fresh numbers tomorrow morning easily. Lvling a new toon on Crom so I can do an easy test to see how lvling affects dps as you approach the mobs lvl.
Will provide the data here after I get it :P
Bob The God

If you level an ice mage, imma boot you

8-)
Krum would sooner lvl a fire mage and have hell freeze over before I leveled an ice mage ;)
Bob The God