Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

T9 and 10 offhands

#1
Could VR please confirm whether the tier 9 and 10 offhands require level 225 to get them. And if it is true then change this ASAP. The void helms in beta were 225 req until there was an uproar from the player base to lower it down to 220. Please fix rhis.

Epona has a ranger with t8 quiver, t4 faction, a seed but is level 223 and can not get the quest to upgrade
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: T9 and 10 offhands

#2
Ventius wrote:Could VR please confirm whether the tier 9 and 10 offhands require level 225 to get them. And if it is true then change this ASAP. The void helms in beta were 225 req until there was an uproar from the player base to lower it down to 220. Please fix rhis.

Epona has a ranger with t8 quiver, t4 faction, a seed but is level 223 and can not get the quest to upgrade

Imagine 230 for t10
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: T9 and 10 offhands

#3
Corrupt wrote:
Ventius wrote:Could VR please confirm whether the tier 9 and 10 offhands require level 225 to get them. And if it is true then change this ASAP. The void helms in beta were 225 req until there was an uproar from the player base to lower it down to 220. Please fix rhis.

Epona has a ranger with t8 quiver, t4 faction, a seed but is level 223 and can not get the quest to upgrade

Imagine 230 for t10

Nah it’s same quest menu, I think it’s just 225
Image

Image

Re: T9 and 10 offhands

#5
From what i understand to get tier 9 and 10 you require
220+
tier 8 weapon
tier 4 faction level
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016
Image

Image

Re: T9 and 10 offhands

#6
Zenaku wrote:From what i understand to get tier 9 and 10 you require
220+
tier 8 weapon
tier 4 faction level

We have a player that's 223, has level 8 offhand and is tier 4 but doesn't have access to the quest
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
224 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Re: T9 and 10 offhands

#7
It’s either the shield quest is bugged (because only shields upgrades are view able)
Or all other offhands are bugged and their upgrades should be visible
That or otm made if 225 lvl req AND t4 faction to get the upgrades, in that case me and probably everyone will rage so goddamn hard at this. U can expect us to wait months of doing bounties to get an upgraded offhand, not to mention losing lock lvl advantage. I just hope this isn’t the case and the quest is bugged and can be fixed.

Re: T9 and 10 offhands

#8
xXzeemXx wrote:It’s either the shield quest is bugged (because only shields upgrades are view able)
Or all other offhands are bugged and their upgrades should be visible
That or otm made if 225 lvl req AND t4 faction to get the upgrades, in that case me and probably everyone will rage so goddamn hard at this. U can expect us to wait months of doing bounties to get an upgraded offhand, not to mention losing lock lvl advantage. I just hope this isn’t the case and the quest is bugged and can be fixed.


Although I agree with everything being said why is losing lvl lock a reason? Almost all are 220 and even then you already lost you level advantage at everything except 200+ mobs if your talking about for unox and prot/Gele it wouldn’t hurt it but help it to be 225.

This is what I thought please correct me if I’m wrong
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Re: T9 and 10 offhands

#9
If the level req for this turns out to be 225 i can almost guarentee i wont be gettinrg t9-t10, i hate leveling, im a tank at 220, and i returned all my dps gear over a year ago and only recently started to reacquire some. Not to mention it makes absolute ZERO SENSE if its 225 when the highest mob is 220.

I personally dont know how many good lixes it takes from 224-225 or 221-222 but i probably wont put that work in.
⚔️Gwydion- Relentless⚔️
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
SlyShadows - 115 DPS Warrior (Gwydion)

Proud Tank of Arawn (Retired)
Upcoming DPS War of Gwydion

Re: T9 and 10 offhands

#10
xXzeemXx wrote:It’s either the shield quest is bugged (because only shields upgrades are view able)
Or all other offhands are bugged and their upgrades should be visible
That or otm made if 225 lvl req AND t4 faction to get the upgrades, in that case me and probably everyone will rage so goddamn hard at this. U can expect us to wait months of doing bounties to get an upgraded offhand, not to mention losing lock lvl advantage. I just hope this isn’t the case and the quest is bugged and can be fixed.



Perhaps they left the shield quest at 220 on purpose knowing a lot of tanks stay at 220
World - Gwydion
Clan - Relentless
Relentlessly killing Bloodthorn in search of the hidden helmet that is buried deep in the coding of RNG. We would love to see you join us on our quest for the hidden helmet.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests