Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: First Bloodthorn Helm Drop

I feel bad for the one that ends up with the most attends but the worst dice rolls
Usually me, but I like the server so can't complain... I.e. I never won a dagger ring, even grand throughout the entire life of necro, and was there from kill 1
Baffles me how someone can contribute more but reap less than someone that contributes less and reaps more. It's like someone that shows up to work everyday is turned down for a raise but someone that shows up once or occasionally gets the raise.
Someday you get lucky some not. But that’s life for you.

Rolls for life. Allows players to do as they please with things they get. Instead of being restricted by a point system and a clan dictating your every move.
^ This

Its how epona rolls(pun intended), and how lugh should have stayed imo. Its not better or worse then any other system, there are pros and cons to them all.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I'm enjoying the helm, even if it does look like I have a decaying lizard on my head. :p
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Cool helm!!!
Can i borrow it for screenshot selfie...
toon: jonlionhart ( 50 rogue) ( june 2018 )
clan: Evil Clown
Epona

toon: jonlionhart (1+ rogue) ( 2018 )
Taranis

toon: BlinkDagger (194 rogue deleted) (2017)
Donn

toon: jonlionhart (153 rogue deleted) (2016 )
Lir

I am born and live in Philippines

Rolls for life. Allows players to do as they please with things they get. Instead of being restricted by a point system and a clan dictating your every move.
Like that stops players from going and doing what they want to do. How many players on Fingal and other servers did some of us waste our time and money so that others could go and profit? It's like you going to work and using your check to buy something for a friend and then they turn around and pawn it. You might be okay with that
But I'm not. At least with epona you know what you're getting into. Anything else is just disrespectful.

But I'll bow out of this thread as I'm now a Debbie Downer
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Like that stops players from going and doing what they want to do. How many players on Fingal and other servers did some of us waste our time and money so that others could go and profit? It's like you going to work and using your check to buy something for a friend and then they turn around and pawn it. You might be okay with that
But I'm not. At least with epona you know what you're getting into. Anything else is just disrespectful.

But I'll bow out of this thread as I'm now a Debbie Downer
Tbh rolls do work if the community is friendly and aims at gearing each other. Greed is the biggest con to rolls as some people just wanna stuff up their pockets. You’re always get those people selling crowns 2m, partly the reason why only 10% of our server population has edl offhands. If you help each other in rolls, they work brilliantly. If it’s based on greed and who has more gold though you’re screwed :lol:
Name: arkhamasylum 220 Rogue

World: Taranis

Clan: Revival