Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The anniversary and double exp

Just was wondering whether dbl xp would be considered again as we haven't seen it in a long time.
For good reason.

I don't think we will ever see another double exp event. If there was another double exp weekend, there would be 2 ways to do it.
1. Double exp (not stacking with elixirs). Obviously there would be a lot of complaints about it being useless, since it doesn't compare to elixirs.
2. Double exp (stacking with elixirs). This would be liked by most of the playerbase, but would also suck because everyone would be leveling at once.

Honestly I think a good option would be a quadruple exp weekend, where everyone gets x4 exp (not stacking with anything else). That way, people can basically level for free for the weekend, or at least cheaper.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Just was wondering whether dbl xp would be considered again as we haven't seen it in a long time.
For good reason.

I don't think we will ever see another double exp event. If there was another double exp weekend, there would be 2 ways to do it.
1. Double exp (not stacking with elixirs). Obviously there would be a lot of complaints about it being useless, since it doesn't compare to elixirs.
2. Double exp (stacking with elixirs). This would be liked by most of the playerbase, but would also suck because everyone would be leveling at once.

Honestly I think a good option would be a quadruple exp weekend, where everyone gets x4 exp (not stacking with anything else). That way, people can basically level for free for the weekend, or at least cheaper.
The reason i don't see it as sucking necessarily is because there are more leveling spots now. Lots of people are 220 also and there are many diff time zones
Hi

The reason i don't see it as sucking necessarily is because there are more leveling spots now. Lots of people are 220 also and there are many diff time zones
Don't get me wrong, I would love to have 8x or 10x exp for a weekend.

Yes, it could end up working out pretty well, especially if people were to group up and level together. I know my server for sure is quiet enough that there really aren't many people between 170-210 who are leveling much. This would be a nice opportunity for people to bounce up and help out at BT fights.

It has a +1 from me either way, I just doubt that Realms will do it.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

For good reason.

You still have limited spots for each ~5 level gap (160-165, 166-170, etc). You'd have to triple the Mobs and they would have to respawn immediately after dying to even support something like this.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

For good reason.

You still have limited spots for each ~5 level gap (160-165, 166-170, etc). You'd have to triple the Mobs and they would have to respawn immediately after dying to even support something like this.
Not quite. Theres so many more leveling areas now vs when they first did it when it was ow endgame.

Had a discussion with 'theadmin' two days ago.

This is an event that we're extremely hesitant to do. From what I gathered, the content that was eaten through the last time this ran was almost game-breaking.

BUT, all hope is not lost, we could possibly look at doing this on a smaller more focused scale such as specific (or all) mobs or on bounties. Those are some of the options/solutions we've considered for this.

Had a discussion with 'theadmin' two days ago.

This is an event that we're extremely hesitant to do. From what I gathered, the content that was eaten through the last time this ran was almost game-breaking.

BUT, all hope is not lost, we could possibly look at doing this on a smaller more focused scale such as specific (or all) mobs or on bounties. Those are some of the options/solutions we've considered for this.
Hmmm.
Double bounties +double exp on bounties?

If not double exp.

Double gold would be awesome too.