Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A Reminder About PM's

It is no secret. I do not like PM's. I want to focus on the community as a whole. From my perspective, the more time I'm buried in PMs, the less time you see us active and answering on the forums.

I understand some questions, concerns, etc. need to be handled via PM. BUT, PMs on the forums are not to be used as a way to circumvent support, appeals, etc. If it's support/appeals related, please go through the appropriate channels. That applies to any employee that introduces themselves on the forums.

Thank you all for understanding.

Re: A Reminder About PM's

I shall restrain from spamming different team members pms about balance changes haha, altho I do hope that is something that’s will be continually investigated.

I would much rather see an update of skill and class rebalances and a damage board (not lettin that one go yet) then a new content update close after gardens. After all it will be an extremely long time before the majority of servers are able to kill bloodthorn regularly, assuming that server populations stay as are and do not continue to degress as the initial excitement about the new area dies out.

The devs were open with sharing ideas and plans for possible future balances (atleast in pms) during our most recent beta, it would benefit the community and game as a whole for the new developers to be open to discussing or commenting on posts in reguardless to balances. After all some of the ideas I debated with past teammates on, if released would have been game breaking.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

I think that is where u differ so much from Muldar, no offense. Muldar was a great community manager but he also knew how to help each and every person on a personal level, on personal aspects. The biggest help he was for me is to help my clannies through me on things they didnt know very well on.

But good luck to u.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Muldar took his shoes with him.
-1 tbh Muldar was my homie(second fave staff member after esq) but tadah is doing an amazing job at stepping up and trying to be as helpful as he can this isn't very fair and we should give him a chance it may be a new way of handling stuff but it'll work out in the end mark my words

-1 tbh Muldar was my homie(second fave staff member after esq) but tadah is doing an amazing job at stepping up and trying to be as helpful as he can this isn't very fair and we should give him a chance it may be a new way of handling stuff but it'll work out in the end mark my words
My point being that there are no shoes to fill. Tadaah shouldn’t try to be Muldar. Just be themselves and the beast admin they can be. So far I’ve really enjoyed our interactions and I hope we can all cope with this change together.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

My point being that there are no shoes to fill. Tadaah shouldn’t try to be Muldar. Just be themselves and the beast admin they can be. So far I’ve really enjoyed our interactions and I hope we can all cope with this change together.
+1 then esq is clearly different so he should just do him

To be honest I think this post just speaks volumes about the difference in skill level between Tadaah and Muldar. What trained and experienced CM would make a post that essentially says "yeah can you stop trying to talk to me it's really annoying".

If the issue is reducing work load by keeping things in the proper channels then perhaps the CEO shouldn't have sacked 18 people?