Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Volunteer Moderators

Hey guys,

I went ahead and promoted Robert and Dark Kitty to mod status as the extra hands are appreciated right now.

I do want to open this up a bit more as I like to see volunteer mods that are active on the forums. We aren't getting rid of any of the old mods right now, but if you would like to nominate anyone please do so. We may switch up some of the inactive folks in the future. We'll probably add 1-2 more in the next couple of weeks.

We are still aiming at keeping as many threads open as possible. If anyone starts power-tripping, let me know. :P

Re: Volunteer Moderators

I'm pretty active on forums and been around for my fair share of time lol and summer break coming up gonna have alot of free time on my hands would love to help out oh and i nominate @bobthegod for this challenge hes a og too haha great guy even if our opinions do differ alot and I'd say he's very trustworthy

Zyz and Everything
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Ill accept the challenge if you want.

I been around the game since the beginning, and on the forum since about 2013. I may have passed on the sign ups for the guide position, but I'd throw my hat in the ring for a chance to help everyone out now.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I would like to request that the new moderators, even if it’s just temporary, has a background of forum posts that demonstrate non-negative behavior and respect towards others.
Really prefer not to see new moderators engaging in the same drama post that are constantly plaguing forums and instead demonstrate non-bias attitudes and clear thinking thorugh situations.
Anyways, that’s my little spiel in what I hope to see in future moderators, even it’s just for a little while.