Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Volunteer Moderators

I believed pigman and vold watched different
servers so when there was something big happening on one mods server the other mod took care of it. That way mods didnt use their power to protect their clan and stuff
That’s a cool idea, but a big part of moderating forums is staying impartial. If we can’t stay impartial and have to rely on another mod to do our jobs for us then I don’t think we are ready for the moderator position.
Not saying they werent impartial. they did their jobs, if a post needed to be locked and couldnt wait it would be locked no matter server. But just in general they prefered to stay out of their servers, forums were a whole lot more dramatic imo back then and you would rather not be the most hated guy on your server

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

I believed pigman and vold watched different
servers so when there was something big happening on one mods server the other mod took care of it. That way mods didnt use their power to protect their clan and stuff
That’s a cool idea, but a big part of moderating forums is staying impartial. If we can’t stay impartial and have to rely on another mod to do our jobs for us then I don’t think we are ready for the moderator position.
Not saying they werent impartial. they did their jobs, if a post needed to be locked and couldnt wait it would be locked no matter server. But just in general they prefered to stay out of their servers, forums were a whole lot more dramatic imo back then and you would rather not be the most hated guy on your server
I can behind this. Sort of like how a judge can recuse them self from a case they are related to. They might be able to stay impartial, but it avoids even the appearance of impartiality.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I can behind this. Sort of like how a judge can recuse them self from a case they are related to. They might be able to stay impartial, but it avoids even the appearance of impartiality.
Plus it is extremely difficult to completely remove bias no matter how hard you try.

I second the notion of mods not participating on their server related drama.
Wattzon of Sulis

Id like to give it a shot being a mod :D something more to do than camping bosses for hours. Been around since end of 2013 and would like to try it out :D

Also i +3 the notion of mods not being able to join in their server drama

Im also a +50 for Bitey Moderator 0.0
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

+1 to Sweerogue. A lot of peeps have mentioned Bitey to which I agree. Also Legendzz and Bdasfinest. All knowledgeable and good people to boot. Most of all you guys take pride in your work.

Am excited to see future of this game after seeing a lot of the forum community come together and pull through the rough week.

These are the guy thats perfect for this job...
The Best 10...

1. Bitey
2. Aileron
3. Bob
4. Zyz
5. Curry
6. Zkills
7. Toothpick
8. Criminal
9. Apples-Bele
10. Agent K
I'm going to contradict what you say right now no offense(partially my opinion) agent K quit for starters like for good he was my clan chief on fingal only reason I know aileron quit too as stated above now for the belenus people apples is a great person but hes never been known to stay impartial(love you apples even if you dont remember me) zkills is a ditto lol just look through his post history lmao crim is prob one of my favorites on this list so+1 to him curry now curry is a legitimate troll(like myself only not as good) so -1 xD and speaking as someone who just recently went inactive on fingal HUGE -1 TO zyz he is a really respectable guy most of the time but if you call his clan out on the tiniest of things he snaps and if you are his comp he will do whatever he can to ruin you not trynna say too much and make him look horrible but I'm just guessing he's a Gemini... rest I don't know well except bitey huge+1 to him amazing dude and also -1 to myself like bob said I wouldn't be able to troll but I still want my yellow name :(

The Best 10...

1. Bitey
2. Aileron
3. Bob
4. Zyz
5. Curry
6. Zkills
7. Toothpick
8. Criminal
9. Apples-Bele
10. Agent K
I'm going to contradict what you say right now no offense(partially my opinion) agent K quit for starters like for good he was my clan chief on fingal only reason I know aileron quit too as stated above now for the belenus people apples is a great person but hes never been known to stay impartial(love you apples even if you dont remember me) zkills is a ditto lol just look through his post history lmao crim is prob one of my favorites on this list so+1 to him curry now curry is a legitimate troll(like myself only not as good) so -1 xD and speaking as someone who just recently went inactive on fingal HUGE -1 TO zyz he is a really respectable guy most of the time but if you call his clan out on the tiniest of things he snaps and if you are his comp he will do whatever he can to ruin you not trynna say too much and make him look horrible but I'm just guessing he's a Gemini... rest I don't know well except bitey huge+1 to him amazing dude and also -1 to myself like bob said I wouldn't be able to troll but I still want my yellow name :(
Should add bigD to this list or smellyunder
Hi

The Best 10...

1. Bitey
2. Aileron
3. Bob
4. Zyz
5. Curry
6. Zkills
7. Toothpick
8. Criminal
9. Apples-Bele
10. Agent K
I disagree with most of this bit tp and bitey I'm all for