Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Volunteer Moderators

That Bob the Mage guy seems pretty knowledgeable, so I'd say have a look into either him or Bitey
Both pretty chill dudes tbh :)
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Bob would have to issue board warnings to himself for derailing lol.

Armo also isn't that active on forums but then again neither are the current mods.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I would like to request that the new moderators, even if it’s just temporary, has a background of forum posts that demonstrate non-negative behavior and respect towards others.
Really prefer not to see new moderators engaging in the same drama post that are constantly plaguing forums and instead demonstrate non-bias attitudes and clear thinking thorugh situations.
Anyways, that’s my little spiel in what I hope to see in future moderators, even it’s just for a little while.
This ^^^
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

Armo also isn't that active on forums but then again neither are the current mods.
Yes bob would have to, but so far he handled the situation pretty well and responded maturely. Yes he was involved in drama, but it just happened so that his drama got dragged to the forums, whereas most drama is kept within the server or within the clan.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

IMO, players with standing board warnings or previous bans shouldn’t be eligible.

A lot of the suggestions so far have been good though, especially Bitey :D
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Yes bob would have to, but so far he handled the situation pretty well and responded maturely. Yes he was involved in drama, but it just happened so that his drama got dragged to the forums, whereas most drama is kept within the server or within the clan.
He responded appropriately and was just defending himself but it still contributed to the derailment, it would've been better to just report the people baiting him and then not reply.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here