Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes 7th Anniversary!

Ok OTM may be gone now, but that doesn’t mean the celebration will not go on :) since it’s coming up in the next few weeks I think we should drop some fresh ideas for the celebration giving the new devs time to design the event in time for the Anniversary.

I was thinking about a few things:
1. An everlasting item much like the fireworks is a must. For those at VR who may be wondering what they are, they are basically an infinite use cosmetic skill that shot fireworks into the air. Super cool and fun skill/item or whatever it’s considered (sadly don’t have one myself cause I missed it :( )

2. Birthday themed hat quest. We got party hats in 2012 and party crowns in 2013, and sadly we haven’t had anything since then. I would love to see a birthday event that have players killing mobs for items for the hat quest, and they would have a rare chance of dropping a special unique hat much like the black party crowns and black party hats (I think, don’t remember much about the party hat quests).

3. Obviously a double plat event. But double plat is kinda boring and expected at this point in time, so how about special weekend chests that give DOUBLE the rewards to go along with double plat. Might be too OP but idc, simply just an idea.

7th Anniversary is on June 15th so don’t forget!
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Celtic Heroes 7th Anniversary!

Love the ideas!!!
It seems that you don’t know that Richard the owner been in contact with both of the offices and he knows everything about the game basically. Like anniversaries and all of the Celtic Heroes history. I bet he even plays he game himself sometimes.
Well it was said in one of the posts from admin that Richard was still the owner.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I’m looking forward to the birthday celebration with great anticipation. A DATED party hat, a set of colored fireworks, and double plat would make me happy. I STILL say we need an event with a masquerade ball with masques but perhaps it should be for the 10th anniversary?

Here’s hoping all the old devs will remain with us as players. I, for one, will personally make sure they get all the gear they need to play if they come play with us in Morrigan even if I have to loan them my own lux while they level!

How much fun would that be? !

:) Kes
theKestrel of Dal Riata, Morrigan, et al

i do belive ppl are wrong .. otm is not gone
Based on official forum posts, it looks like OTM is gone, and the new Virtual Realms company will be running the show.
as otm did say.. the company is still there and the virtual realms game is not affecting OUR Europe/Murican servers or appstores.
they just closed the Glasgow Studio not otm o.O
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

i do belive ppl are wrong .. otm is not gone
Based on official forum posts, it looks like OTM is gone, and the new Virtual Realms company will be running the show.
as otm did say.. the company is still there and the virtual realms game is not affecting OUR Europe/Murican servers or appstores.
they just closed the Glasgow Studio not otm o.O
They closed otm but vr is under the same ownership so it's like otm is still around