Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: All our hard work? Heroes age

Of course the new people are going to tell you now that CH is still being supported. Where do you think they're going to find the tools who will sink money for the upcoming double platinum? One last hurrah, one fell swoop lol. This wasn't suppose to leak now. Guess one of the 18 showed them the finger.

Most probably you'll find festivities starting the next few days to create the illusion. Smoke and mirrors.
Stfu man, you’re not helping
Help stabbing the payers like you? GTFO

What happens to all of our stuff? All are characters? All are thousands of dollars put into the game? Someone plz tell me.
Game is going to end eventually. CH is just temporary entertainment. It all has to end some day.

But for now it’s still up and running.
Which basically means that no one shut the servers off. When they say the game will be up and running that doesn’t mean much. The game needs to be supported, updating, and needs basic care and feeding. Also the forums without a community manager is a huge setback to like 5 years ago when it was the Wild West around here.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Of course the new people are going to tell you now that CH is still being supported. Where do you think they're going to find the tools who will sink money for the upcoming double platinum? One last hurrah, one fell swoop lol. This wasn't suppose to leak now. Guess one of the 18 showed them the finger.

Most probably you'll find festivities starting the next few days to create the illusion. Smoke and mirrors.
No. People have spent years building up their own toons, met many great people ingame, and have dropped tons of money into this game. Last thing we need is negative talk about the game being taken down for good. This is a big deal for many people
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

No. People have spent years building up their own toons, met many great people ingame, and have dropped tons of money into this game. Last thing we need is negative talk about the game being taken down for good. This is a big deal for many people
You're right. Negativity like that isn't helping a bit.

I suggest people to chill and wait for a more official explanation, at least hope for that like I am.
Wattzon of Sulis

What happens to all of our stuff? All are characters? All are thousands of dollars put into the game? Someone plz tell me.
Game is going to end eventually. CH is just temporary entertainment. It all has to end some day.

Which basically means that no one shut the servers off. When they say the game will be up and running that doesn’t mean much. The game needs to be supported, updating, and needs basic care and feeding. Also the forums without a community manager is a huge setback to like 5 years ago when it was the Wild West around here.
... why do I expect more from a guide?

There are MORE DEVELOPERS working on Celtic Heroes / Heroes Age now than 1 year ago.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

It’s just a game and anyone who thought it was an “investment” probably shouldn’t be allowed to spend money on something like this in general. It’s entertainment and nothing more and any money put into the game is money gone basically.
The game could end tomorrow for all we know and that is what it is. Sucks but what ya gunna do.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

There are MORE DEVELOPERS working on Celtic Heroes / Heroes Age now than 1 year ago.
I dont see anything proved otherwise on forums. Only 2 members saying anything and both saying the same thing. I've been around for other games shutting down and this is exactly how it went. One last burst of hope before shutting it down or moving to another game. Oh and look, just 3 weeks ago they released Heroes Age.

On two different platforms, and more does not mean better by any metric. 700 lvl 1s cant down Ymir after all to put it into a context you can understand, same way 40 undergeared toons can’t outdps 15 dg well built rangers.
Not to mention they are working on 2 different games right now and as a result it really isn’t more.

So ya more devs than a year ago, because they opened a second company. But that doesn’t mean the game is still sturdy and secure for the future.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

On two different platforms, and more does not mean better by any metric. 700 lvl 1s cant down Ymir after all to put it into a context you can understand, same way 40 undergeared toons can’t outdps 15 dg well built rangers.
Not to mention they are working on 2 different games right now and as a result it really isn’t more.

So ya more devs than a year ago, because they opened a second company. But that doesn’t mean the game is still sturdy and secure for the future.
What are you talking about?

It’s the same game, on the same engine running the same content. The difference is the marketing and the languages.

Content for one will logically be released on the other.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”