Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Anyone from Thailand?

Lmaoo u know they just could have outsourced the language translation to the community, didn’t need a “new game or a studio for translation”
Pretty sure there are many people who would help out, at the end they would just need to get everything proof read, after implementing it in the game I’m pretty sure someone would report the mistranslations.
Categorising servers as English or other languages only also made sense.
Idk I’m not an expert tho lol
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Lmaoo u know they just could have outsourced the language translation to the community, didn’t need a “new game or a studio for translation”
Pretty sure there are many people who would help out, at the end they would just need to get everything proof read, after implementing it in the game I’m pretty sure someone would report the mistranslations.
The thai version is running on a different engine i believe.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Saw the vids still the same, why not update our ch engine?
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

It’s the same game with more languages marketed for Asia
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”