Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: #bringmuldarback

I doubt Muldar would want to move to thailand to continuing working for this company. He's probably frustrated to be without a job but for someone with his awesome skillset I hope he finds a better job soon. He deserves it after all the work he put in here :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I doubt Muldar would want to move to thailand to continuing working for this company. He's probably frustrated to be without a job but for someone with his awesome skillset I hope he finds a better job soon. He deserves it after all the work he put in here :)
Dont need to be in Thailand to work for Otm. His job could be done through voice chat calls etc.

Dont need to be in Thailand to work for Otm. His job could be done through voice chat calls etc.
Very true
#bringMuldarBack
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I’m physically ill at the loss of our admin staff. It’s like losing your Uncle George that you love to complain about to your cousins but wouldn’t trade for the world. I’ve been baking cookies to send them... have finally gotten the recipe down to something mailable and now they won’t be there to eat them! They deserve cookies damn it all... and far more from this ingrate family of cousins we be!
theKestrel of Dal Riata, Morrigan, et al