Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Which clan will kill BT next?

Right now, Resurgence of Arawn remains the only clan which had killed BT on its own. I predict Avalon will be the next clan to kill BT without organising a server kill. I have lots of respect for Avalon clan and sincerely hope they will kill BT soon. Maybe they have already killed it but didn’t post the kill.

Re: Which clan will kill BT next?

Resurgence of Arawn would also like to congratulate all the servers and clans hard work into attempting, or killing, bloodthorn and wish you guys all the best in future endeavors.

When that topic is unnecessary af and is just made to stress that Res killed as a clan...get over it...Epona was #1, Arawn #2 and Sulis #3.
Simple as that
lol seriously..
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

When that topic is unnecessary af and is just made to stress that Res killed as a clan...get over it...Epona was #1, Arawn #2 and Sulis #3.
Simple as that
lol seriously..
Yes seriously, this is just another post to brag about a "clan kill"
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

What is there to brag? It’s just getting the numbers to kill. And what I posted are all facts. That only one clan has killed BT on its own. Don’t read too much into things. Some of u think too much.

What is there to brag? It’s just getting the numbers to kill. And what I posted are all facts. That only one clan has killed BT on its own. Don’t read too much into things. Some of u think too much.
And some not enough it seems....
Soldiersofjah

Ranger lvl 223
Mage lvl 220

Sulis