Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best World

I’m looking to join a new world, I played on Arawn for a while but am looking for a different kind of world setup. I just wanted to see what people thought about their certain world and if anyone had any good suggestions.

Re: Best World

We need information on what kind of server you want.

Literally impossible unless you tell us.. free server? One clan server? Multi-clan server?
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

lugh have 2 eg clan that can kill anything upto gele but not bt yet.
comp is nice with intense lock battles here there
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Literally impossible unless you tell us.. free server? One clan server? Multi-clan server?
A one clan server isn’t ideal but if it’s still a good, fun clan then I’m down. I really like the idea of a free server. A multi clan server also sounds cool as long as the clan are not super bitter at each other, competition is fun, but more like friendly trash talk rather than kill stealing and grieving bosses. And an active server is best.

A one clan server isn’t ideal but if it’s still a good, fun clan then I’m down. I really like the idea of a free server. A multi clan server also sounds cool as long as the clan are not super bitter at each other, competition is fun, but more like friendly trash talk rather than kill stealing and grieving bosses. And an active server is best.
Belenus is a good server for friendly clan v clan competition with the occasional trash talking from a few individuals. Ronin killed their second gele ever the other day with their first being all the way back in December so the competition is fairly even at times (Elems is still more powerful tho by quite a bit).

Other good clan v clan servers from what I heard is Lugh and Morrigan, although I don’t think their competition is as friendly.

If you want a free server then Epona 100%
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I’d suggest scrolling through the serve subforums to test for drama etc and then to post a copy and pasted stock question series on the subforums for servers u like and ask for more information.

Good luck on your hunt!

I’d suggest looking into gwyd too ;) small server but has 0 drama (didn’t believe it at first either) and a friendly fun atmosphere. Has one main clan but has another well developed really old clan that still functions well.
Economy is a bit sluggish but the atmosphere and players make up for it :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Belenus is a good server for friendly clan v clan competition with the occasional trash talking from a few individuals. Ronin killed their second gele ever the other day with their first being all the way back in December so the competition is fairly even at times (Elems is still more powerful tho by quite a bit).

Other good clan v clan servers from what I heard is Lugh and Morrigan, although I don’t think their competition is as friendly.

If you want a free server then Epona 100%
lugh is nice and drama free in game not on forums thou.. lol
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

seriously though it all comes to what u like.
i played epona its a nice server but its just no comp was no fun for me... so it all comes to personal preference
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS