Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Has the Voidscale Moon Dropped Yet?

Seen a few shadows on gwyd. Or maybe was just one, idr.

Void helms on their own are rare. I hope the old bosses loot tables get buffed with new boss out.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I’ve only seen 1 dark in belenus as well, why are some helms like moon, bastion, visions so rare?
That dark helm is the ONLY moon helm to ever drop on Belenus. To my surprise several bastion helms (all dark) dropped lately.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I’ve only seen 1 dark in belenus as well, why are some helms like moon, bastion, visions so rare?
That dark helm is the ONLY moon helm to ever drop on Belenus. To my surprise several bastion helms (all dark) dropped lately.
I can sort of understand moon and earth being rarer (not as rare as they are tho) than the rest but not like bastion is best tank helm or visions best caster. Has otm ever said anything about it?
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

I can sort of understand moon and earth being rarer (not as rare as they are tho) than the rest but not like bastion is best tank helm or visions best caster. Has otm ever said anything about it?
Not that I know. We have gotten 1-2 visions helm in the past around 2015, and we got 2-3 dark bastions recently (but until few weeks ago never seen them). We have one shadow earth, never got moon helm, got a lot of Sea and two dark sun. On the contrary we have 3 void victory helms. Im not sure how the drop rates work at all.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex