Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Question on BT cloak mechanic

We all know by now that BT "synthesizes" with vine(s) which gives him venoumous thorns ( cloak ) that goes up tier by tier if vines are not killed.

Now, why does it still "synthesize" when all the vines are dead though?
For example, it was at tier 2 cloak, 5 second left on the duration, we killed all the vines that spawned, and yet it still continues to count down to 4, 3, 2...then a random vine spawned, the timer counts down to 1, and cloak moves up to tier 3.

Personally, I think the cloak should be removed whenever there are no vines at any given time. If a random vine spawned, then restart from tier 1. Feels so cheated when there are no vines and yet BT still "synthesizing"...

Just my 2 cents. Had 60 toons and hard raged at 5%. Feels bad man.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

Re: Question on BT cloak mechanic

The cloak lasts 5 seconds I believe, if another vine respawns within that the cloak stays on and it builds, it’s just the raid mechanic.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

The cloak lasts 5 seconds I believe, if another vine respawns within that the cloak stays on and it builds, it’s just the raid mechanic.
Nope, it's longer than 5s. The point is, there's no way to prevent the cloak from going up the tiers if the odds are stacked against us. The vines all have random spawn windows.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

I mean it makes sense that the buff stays up even when all the roots are dead. Does cloak of fire disappear when the mage who cast it on you dies? No.

If it was going up in tiers or synthesizing (getting the buff) when roots are not up then that's a bug that needs to be addressed and fixed.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I am not at the level where I can play at all in the corrupted Gardens, and I think otm probably made some huge mistakes with bloodthorn, that being said, I think this is a clue to that strategy that they keep hinting at. I'm not saying the strategy there hinting at will work necessarily, or that I have any real idea what it is yet, but I think they are trying to force people to use a particular strategy and they keep altering the vines to make it impossible to kill unless we find the gimmick. It seems like a great idea to kill all of the vines as soon as you see them, but I think they're purposefully making it less advantageous to get them off the field. I think they make the bus stay because somehow you're supposed to get a particular set of vines to spawn and then do something other than kill them. Not that I have any clue what that is. Probably something like the vines having almost no energy and needing us to use energy Harvest, or the pin effect from skewer blocks blooodthorn's ability to syphon or something.... JK... I think...
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

The other possibility is that the T8 off hand skills have some sort of strange interaction with the raid, like bringing the cloak or the actual add down one tear every time it's it with the skill or something LOL

Also, the added damage of the warrior DPS off hand with it's amazing buff to giant swing should nearly be enough on its own to counteract five star ads as tough as prot base. The real secret will be to stack occult pieces with a time warrior dps offhand, a hrung gs helm, and gele GS rings
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

The other possibility is that the T8 off hand skills have some sort of strange interaction with the raid, like bringing the cloak or the actual add down one tear every time it's it with the skill or something LOL

Also, the added damage of the warrior DPS off hand with it's amazing buff to giant swing should nearly be enough on its own to counteract five star ads as tough as prot base. The real secret will be to stack occult pieces with a time warrior dps offhand, a hrung gs helm, and gele GS rings
The big boost from offhands is the resists. Other than that the only other big wow is the skill that comes with the offhands.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at