Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Chest Rewards

its random
Fair enough. If you don't ask, you don't get in my opinion. So thanks for the answer.
Also just in case you were wondering, the amount of chests you open does not affect chances of the rare items dropping. Another common misconception about chests lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

In the last two months, I have opened over 3.5k chests and not once have I ever gotten the 2 million gold or 4K plat.... since the aeon fash has been placed in chests, did that reduce the chance of getting better items? I have a ridiculous amount of aeon fashion.
Connie23 Lvl 220 Druid
Connor23. Lvl 200 Rogue
Heals4days Lvl 215 Druid

In the last two months, I have opened over 3.5k chests and not once have I ever gotten the 2 million gold or 4K plat.... since the aeon fash has been placed in chests, did that reduce the chance of getting better items? I have a ridiculous amount of aeon fashion.
I think so yea. That’s why Aeon should be in separate chests
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Aeon items were added to seasonal chests in a way that would not disrupt normal chest drop rates.

If anything Aeon items improved chest drop rates by reducing the "no drop" chance.

Muldar, slightly different note but shouldn’t Vindicator fashion now have an Aeon tag since the relevant event is over?
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Muldar, slightly different note but shouldn’t Vindicator fashion now have an Aeon tag since the relevant event is over?
No. It was never advertised as fashion that was temporary
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Aeon items were added to seasonal chests in a way that would not disrupt normal chest drop rates.

If anything Aeon items improved chest drop rates by reducing the "no drop" chance.
That doesn't make sense. The more items you add, the less likely you are to get other items. For example, you go to one of those crane operated machines where you try to get stuffed animals. In day 1, there are 50 items in there. You have an x% chance of getting each item. On day 2 you add 500 more items. Now there are a lot more items that the crane can grab.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue